Which Area Is Your Favorite?

So question...I usually stay in the Galleria area when I am in town..you know strippers, good restaurants and of course shopping are my reasons....but what area would you like to see girls?

Is there like a geographical hobby areas here in Houston?

Also girls what areas are your fav to hang out in?
MY BAD.. thought you were the other Alyssa, then saw the ass in your avatar and realized it wasn't. NICE

BUT THE PIC STAYS..
CARRY ON
Drat, I thought this post was asking what our favorite areas of the body were.
Thread jack! Continue Fancy.
Originally Posted by luxury daphne
LD! Are my post that annoying?
Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Dayum Girl, I am still LMAO at this.... I am sorry but this pic so FUNNY. The best part about it is that it is Boardman grabbing the hand, TFF.
Galleria is good....centrally located.

It's either there or somewhere West. I-10 and Beltway 8...Otherwise you have to go waaaay North!

Now would someone care to stay on topic?
My favorite area is inside a pussy. The ass is a close second. My cum's favorite area? On her face and some down the hatch.
Okay, okay, I didn't mean to jack you off, er, jack with you, um, jack the thread....

I have actually wondered the same thing. I think the Galleria is Houston's hot spot, but offering incalls there would be impractical for me; quite a jaunt since I live past Conroe in Outer Mongolia-BFE. So I settled on the 1960 area for compromising positions. I'm used to driving from one end of the Houston area to the other for outcalls, however. Thankfully, my Honda gets good gas mileage. I just put on a CD and rock to my own beat in traffic.

NOW can I start a thread on favorite areas of the body?
My favorite area is inside a pussy. The ass is a close second. My cum's favorite area? On her face and some down the hatch. Originally Posted by Meoauniaea
[Move to Fancy's thread.]
Now do i look that dumb....why would i tell you....your pretty....you would steal all my nice gentlemen right away from me....lol
I refuse you cant make me....Dammit
LD! Are my post that annoying? Originally Posted by miss alyssa
Sometimes facepalm worthy... but not as crazy as some, including me.
It's hard to annoy me, especially over the internet. All in good fun babe. Everyone's been so uptight lately with our new addition and all that drama that it's getting kinda depressing. At least I made II2 laugh!

AlyssaW, to get on topic as Darth said, there are more popular hobby areas like the Galleria, but the traffic over there is horrible. Westchase is full of pimps and LE. I like the I10 area Darth spoke of. Very mellow and low-key, but lots to do around there if you look.
Anywhere but up north. I've gone up north before but don't really care for it.
Galleria.