Women in the Locker Room

Ines Sainz ,sports reporter for TV Azteca (and self proclaimed , "Hottest Reporter In Mexico") interviews the Jets Quaterback in the locker room, hears a bunch of guys acting like ... well ... guys, says she accepts everyone's apologies (The Coach, the Owner, the NFL Commissioner) and wants to move on ... but the media won't let it go.

I'd like everyone's opinion;

Was any real harm done

Is there a story here

Was her wardrobe inappropriate

Is this much ado about nothing

Is this grounds for a monumental lawsuit

Should the NFL continue it's sexual harassment investigation

etc, etc, etc ...

This is the pic she posted on Tweet of what she wore that day...

she knew what she was doing.. If I were a reporter in the locker room and wanted a good story from the guys, I'd know what to wear too.

link to her interview perchance?
Was any real harm done

Is there a story here

etc, etc, etc ...

This is the pic she posted on Tweet of what she wore that day...

Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Was any real harm done
NO
Is there a story here
NO
No, she is fine as all outdoors. She could wear clothes 3x too big for her and still be fine...
Yes
Doubt it...
They probably will to make themselves look good but it will soon blow over
Was any real harm done
NO
Is there a story here
NO
No, she is fine as all outdoors. She could wear clothes 3x too big for her and still be fine...
Yes
Doubt it...
They probably will to make themselves look good but it will soon blow over Originally Posted by DickEmDown
thats a nice ass!!!!
Girls do not belond in the Men's locker room no matter what they do for a living. Much to do about nothing... and yes, nice ass.
Very nice ass
Honestly, does anyone "belong" in the locker room after a game? When I played football, I didn't even want to be in there. What too-hot-to-wait news item are they going to get? Do players and coaches ever say anything remotely interesting following the game? It's always, "Well, it was a team effort and I'm just proud we gave 110%. I tip my hat to (insert recent opponent), they are a great team. Now its time to focus on (insert next opponent). This was just one game... blah, blah, blah" So why the urgency? Why can't they wait the 30 minutes the dudes need to shower and dress?

As for this "newsworthy" item, I have absolutely no sympathy for her. She openly and actively promotes herself as "the sexiest reporter in sports", she makes it a point to dress provocatively and then she walks into a locker room full of half-naked, sweaty, testosterone-mutated gladiators and is "shocked and embarrassed" that they catcall her? Get the fuck outta here... On the one hand we're supposed to believe she's this smart, saavy, sophisticated, in-depth reporter, but on the other she's just sooooooo surprised about what happened! I mean, gosh, who would have thought that men might act that way!

This was completely predictable and the only surprise is that it hasn't happened sooner and more often.

Honestly, TMFT, I thought you were gonna rant about a provider who got BCD...
What about Title 9 issues such as do men belong in a woman's locker room? It is my understanding they are not allowed? This is a double standard. Why can't men go into the woman's volleyball team locker room? Not so fair to you gents. A female reporter goes into a men's locker room after a football game and interviews men in towels....Men you should protest...

She has a good publicist...and ass
As for this "newsworthy" item, I have absolutely no sympathy for her. She openly and actively promotes herself as "the sexiest reporter in sports", she makes it a point to dress provocatively and then she walks into a locker room full of half-naked, sweaty, testosterone-mutated gladiators and is "shocked and embarrassed" that they catcall her? Get the fuck outta here... This was completely predictable and the only surprise is that it hasn't happened sooner and more often. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
As I understand it, "she" (the female in question) wasn't really bothered by...whatever it was that allegedly took place. The story got back to the Association of Women in Sports Media & the association asked for the investigation, started the bruhaha, etc...
As I understand it, "she" (the female in question) wasn't really bothered by...whatever it was that allegedly took place. The story got back to the Association of Women in Sports Media & the association asked for the investigation, started the bruhaha, etc... Originally Posted by Sisyphus
That's what I heard too, and then she was interviewed on whichever sirius station my co-worker was listening to this afternoon and the idiot is going on about how she thought they "were supposed to be professional" and "she expected better from the NFL"...
That's what I heard too, and then she was interviewed on whichever sirius station my co-worker was listening to this afternoon and the idiot is going on about how she thought they "were supposed to be professional" and "she expected better from the NFL"... Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Hmmnn.... :shrugs: Dunno. Maybe the original report (about the report of the report) was wrong. Maybe it was a language barrier. Maybe somebody got to her to get her to changer her report (about the report of the report)...

Who knows??
That's what my ass looks like when I wear jeans.
I heard her pussy was soaking wet by the time she left the locker room. I'm just saying...