covered or uncovered whats the big deal?

just curious of what is the big deal? why should this make a difference in the experience that you have with a woman? shouldnt the experience as a whole be more than just this! shouldnt u pride yourself with a woman who is concerned with safety? and shouldnt you concern yourself with safety?
Ever had DATY with a dental dam?
no i am mainly talking about on the gentlemens side
no i am mainly talking about on the gentlemens side Originally Posted by seductivesarah
Well, have someone go down on you with a dental dam and then compare it to BBDATY. You'll see where we're coming from (no pun intended).
no i am talking about cbj
Well, have someone go down on you with a dental dam and then compare it to BBDATY. You'll see where we're coming from (no pun intended). Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Or try masturbating through Saran Wrap.......Did you ever notice that shit sticks to everything except what you want it to
no i am talking about cbj Originally Posted by seductivesarah
Yes, it makes a difference!
no i am talking about cbj Originally Posted by seductivesarah
So am I. BBBJ is to CBJ as BBDATY is to CDATY. I'm suggesting you experience CDATY as a basis for comparison, then you'll understand "what the big deal is".
  • Dad
  • 09-15-2010, 09:20 AM
BBBJ vs CBJ? YEA! It is a BIG deal. It can be a big deal for 20 MINUTES while you getting it or it can be a big deal for YOUR WHOLE LIFE!

It all comes down to what your stock profolio is. Same question that your stock broker asks you the first time you open an account.

"How much RISK are you comfortable with?"

Ok, let me see.... I am in my 30s, and I think I am going to live another 40 yrs. So I say, "less risk please".

For a guy who is over 50, he would say "what the hack, my days are numbered, toss the coin baby, I have 50% chance to be a king for one day".

No offense to old people on this board. I plan to take more risk as I age. Sky diving, solo sailing, cave diving all in my bucket list. I just cannot die yet before making enough money to do those.

So who are the risk takers here???? I bet there may be more than 70%.
no i am mainly talking about on the gentlemens side Originally Posted by seductivesarah
Since I consider myself a "gentlemens" ....

... when I "go down" on a female I love to feel her wetness against my lips, and eventually my chin, and sometimes my whole lower face, and taste how warm, sweet she gets the wetter she gets, which shows me she is enjoying my lips squeezing her clit, my tongue circling around the base of her clit, before a slide it deep inside of her and slowly circle it around against the walls of her soaking lips until I hear her moan.

And since you are a lady, ....

.... don't you enjoy that same sensual contact and closeness with ....

.... a "gentlemens"?
BBBJ vs CBJ? YEA! It is a BIG deal. It can be a big deal for 20 MINUTES while you getting it or it can be a big deal for YOUR WHOLE LIFE!

It all comes down to what your stock profolio is. Same question that your stock broker asks you the first time you open an account.

"How much RISK are you comfortable with?"

Ok, let me see.... I am in my 30s, and I think I am going to live another 40 yrs. So I say, "less risk please".

For a guy who is over 50, he would say "what the hack, my days are numbered, toss the coin baby, I have 50% chance to be a king for one day".

No offense to old people on this board. I plan to take more risk as I age. Sky diving, solo sailing, cave diving all in my bucket list. I just cannot die yet before making enough money to do those.

So who are the risk takers here???? I bet there may be more than 70%. Originally Posted by futile
Thanks, chicken little. Any other statistically marginal risks you want to champion? You can get HPV and Herpes from an uncovered handjob too.
Thanks, chicken little. Any other statistically marginal risks you want to champion? You can get HPV and Herpes from an uncovered handjob too. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
You are right. But I am sure no argument is needed between HJ and BBBJ on which is more risky behaviour. I did not say I am not a risk taker. Apprently I am since I am on this board. I just said each one has their own level of risk taking which is tied down to what they have to bet or lose.
thats what i am talking about are these risks really worth it the sensation of a wet mouth and lips when you are getting the p***y anyway?