Encounter: AbbyofKC is Absoloutely Amazing

Date: 16AUG18
Name: AbbyofKC
Phone: 8163592902
Email Address: abbyofkc@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=393364 and https://preferred411.com/P262989
City: Gladstone
State: Missouri
Address: Gladstone
Activities: Convo, gazing in amazement, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, Foot Play, CG, Mish, Breast Play, K9, Surfboard
Hair Length and Color: Black (Medium)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: AMAZING!! Her profile is accurate. Booty to die for, very pretty eyes and killer curves.
Recommendation: Yes
She is an absolute sweetheart and an incredibly time!
Thanks for a great review. Trying to set a date with her ��
She is an absolute sweetheart and an incredibly time! Originally Posted by MuffLuver

Yes indeed
Thanks for a great review. Trying to set a date with her �� Originally Posted by mugembo
Abby has a RW life. Part of what makes her so charming. I'm sure she'll get back with you when she can. And she's worth it.
Great review, Brother, of a very sweet, sexy Lady.

I'd like to meet this Abby...I may have to give her a Bigdeal review
I'm dying to place my hands on her again.
Thanks for the review, WTP... Abby is a great lady...
I'd like to meet this Abby...I may have to give her a Bigdeal review Originally Posted by BigDeal
Abby has already experienced the Timex Challenge (and did quite well). The Rolex thing would just be <yawnnnn....>...

Just giving you grief, BD. Go see her!
I've been unable to successfully contact her, via multiple methods.
Abby has a RW life. Part of what makes her so charming. I'm sure she'll get back with you when she can. And she's worth it. Originally Posted by @rlo726
When you're able to meet her, the wait will be worth it.
She doesn't do this full time and her RW life is hectic. As Arlo noted, that is part of what makes her special - she is not jaded and is very genuine with her affection.