Las Palmas - Latina Bars

I know Las Palmas is long gone, but are there any similar bars around town? Ive known a few that pop up here and there, but I havent been since Covid and its a long drive for me. For those unfamiliar with Las Palmas, it was a hispanic bar where you could buy drinks for the ladies and take them to a room in the back (think telephone road). It was shut down for alleged trafficking many years ago.
Trafficking ???
Trafficking ??? Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Like on a freeway?
Back in 2016, John Walsh did an episode on Las Palmas. I also believe the Discovery Channel completed a two hour series on Las Palmas.

I would stay away from anything that could be considered Trafficking!
I went to las palmas maybe 3 or 4 times and all the women seemed normal. Nothing out of the ordinary. They carry conversations well nothing that hinted sex trafficking just a bunch of illegal women using they body to make money. Seeing the pictures of hello kitty dolls and Britney Spears on the mirror breaks my heart from the article. No one especially children should be forced into this trade. So sad that I contributed to it. One of the things that make my blood boil is taking advantage of innocent children. That includes the women that are pregnant who selling their body knowing that their is innocent life in them. Since their is a market for pregnant women because it is a fetish, they usually get pregnant on purpose and then have the baby at a hospital just to walk out leaving the baby behind. And they do the process over and over. So sad
https://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...ht-9136646.php Originally Posted by targaman85
This is old news why are we bringing up old news like that.
I know Las Palmas is long gone, but are there any similar bars around town? Ive known a few that pop up here and there, but I havent been since Covid and its a long drive for me. For those unfamiliar with Las Palmas, it was a hispanic bar where you could buy drinks for the ladies and take them to a room in the back (think telephone road). It was shut down for alleged trafficking many years ago. Originally Posted by tenaciousd
Do you like participating in bars like that just curious.
Just asking if there are other Latina bars around, but I knew this would digress.
With the insurgence of South American foot traffic crossing the Texas border it wont be long before there will be a plethora of talent available. All the new job seekers and the opportunist will put it all together...I love me some Honduran girl love..
Gol Bar, beechnut@corporate near Chinatown, south of bellaire blvd, has some nice looking Latinas that serve tables, pool tables, drinks, DJ and bikini contest. A handful of the girls hooker on the side, typically won’t service in the bar, Get a cheap hotel/motel nearby or the back seat, I never donated more than 1.0 to 1.4. I haven’t been by since before COVID though. It’s southwest Houston but they do have armed security, everyone is checked upon entry.
^^^ armed security...sounds like a blast! No pun intended!
^^^ armed security...sounds like a blast! No pun intended! Originally Posted by Cendell M
In that part of town you need armed security and be armed.
In that part of town you need armed security and be armed. Originally Posted by bigstickdave6969
O I know I was just being Facetious....
I tapped a couple girls there, one was a 5’2 bleach blonde Salvadorian, total donation for each was that of a FS spa visit minus house fee. The other was a bit taller, not by much, Hondureña, tig ol bitties and round arse. This was a while back though.