MTV Movie Awards

Did anyone else watch it?..I caught the replay today.
Is it me, or did Katy Perry look hot with her blue hair!?..as did Christina Aguilera...and Scarlett and Sandra! Fun show
Was Cameron Diaz drunk when she presented her award, or what?
No, I don't watch that kind of stuff. I have been busy with Celtics and Royals games LOL. Worrying about the future of the Big 12 lol. And of course my absolute favorite....Seinfeld reruns LOL.

However, I do think the hottest actress around, hands down, has to be... Scarlett Johansson

She is so freaking HOT!!! I can't remember the movie name, but I think it was "He's Just Not That Into You". She was SMOKING HOT in it, and I just love her Personality!!! She's seems to be a nice, down to Earth, really cool ass chic, with a smoking body and one hell of a beautiful face!!
No, I don't watch that kind of stuff. I have been busy with Celtics and Royals games LOL. Worrying about the future of the Big 12 lol. And of course my absolute favorite....Seinfeld reruns LOL.

However, I do think the hottest actress around, hands down, has to be... Scarlett Johansson

She is so freaking HOT!!! I can't remember the movie name, but I think it was "He's Just Not That Into You". She was SMOKING HOT in it, and I just love her Personality!!! She's seems to be a nice, down to Earth, really cool ass chic, with a smoking body and one hell of a beautiful face!! Originally Posted by BottomlessFilth
She is HOT...in a very subtle, quirky way...and she doesn't seem to know it...which makes her even more hot! She gave Sandra Bullock a smooch during the show...
He's Just Not That Into You, while I realize you aren't a fan of girl flicks, was pretty cute
  • KCJoe
  • 06-14-2010, 08:15 AM
Chicks talking about other chicks they think are hot. That's cool.

Didn't know MTV was still on. It dropped off my radar years ago.
Yes, Katy Perry was super hot at the award! Damn those tits screamed to have my mouth on them! I'm getting another chubby just thinking about it!
Chicks talking about other chicks they think are hot. That's cool.

Didn't know MTV was still on. It dropped off my radar years ago. Originally Posted by KCJoe
It's still on...but they should change the channel name to RTV...Reality TV...as I can't really remember the last time I watched them play music videos
I like this pic...she looked really hot in Iron Man II also..
Attached Images File Type: jpg scarlett_johansson3.jpg (321.8 KB, 96 views)
Yum
S'up?
lol Who the hell is that?!?
That's Tom Cruise as Les Grossman from the movie 'Tropic Thunder'. I guess it doesn't make sense unless you saw the awards show. He did a musical number with dancing and everything.
That's Tom Cruise as Les Grossman from the movie 'Tropic Thunder'. I guess it doesn't make sense unless you saw the awards show. He did a musical number with dancing and everything. Originally Posted by Longermonger
ah I watched the show...I must've tuned in just after...
I can't believe New Moon won almost everything. Ugh.
I can't believe New Moon won almost everything. Ugh. Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
Allie, it is the MTV Movie Awards. LOL. They do not have what you would call discriminating taste.
Cruise was clasic in Tropical Thunder, I think someone mentioned they were considering a movie with that charactor played by Cruise as the main charactor.