Best BBQ In the Greentree area and close to it!

Lol not sure if Pittsburgh is known for BBQ BUT Im a Texas girl and always like some good ribs lol. I'd love to try it while there, trying it in diffenrt places is cool if I get a chance to. Any suggestions would be awesome
My personal favorite BBQ is Showcase Barbeque on Frankstown. Prob 20min drive around lunch time.
My personal favorite BBQ is Showcase Barbeque on Frankstown. Prob 20min drive around lunch time. Originally Posted by Headred740
Thank you xoxo
Try this

https://mission-bbq.com/

There’s one in Robinson which is close to Greentree
I like Mission BBQ, but the whole vibe of the place makes me a little twitchy...

Pittsburgh Barbeque Company is supposed to be pretty good, and it's been on my list of places to try for ages, but I haven't managed to get there. There's a location just off of Banksville Road (which is *very* near Greentree) that's convenient to me, but they have no indoor seating (it's only take out and outside seating), which I generally don't care for. There's another location in Murrysville (out past Monroeville) but I know nothing about that one.
Not close to Gree Tree, but I think Big Rigs in Monroeville is great. it's RIGHT near Mission BBQ. Nothing against Mission, but Big Rigs is locally owned and is a bit better IMHO.
Eat Brisket in the city is over the hill from Greentree on Banksville behind the hotels near eat n park. Pittsburgh BBQ. You won’t be disappointed, except on Monday and Tuesday as they are closed.
  • wr2d2
  • 05-30-2024, 12:40 PM
Dukes is also right there off of Greentree Rd on Cochran.
Dukes is also right there off of Greentree Rd on Cochran. Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
Their ribs are pretty good. For Pittsburgh
Thank you guys! Really didnt think Pitt was known for their "pits" get it lol. Anyway let me stop, but thanks again cant wait to try some especially after stopping here in BWI first, cant find anything I like here! I hear its some good stuff (bbq) here but just too far from where I am. Thanks again xoxo