Thoughts on seeing OnlyFans girls?

What are people's thoughts on these OnlyFans girls now offering in-person sessions? They're typically cheaper than the local girls on Tryst, but I'm wondering if I'm going to appear on camera?
Are they in Pittsburgh?
Ok, having done some further research ... I don't think any of these women are actually in Pittsburgh...
These look to be setup by the same person. Locations listed as Seattle, Portland, Pittsburgh for all. Also no ph#or email contacts....although there's WhatsApp

Maybe I'm alone in this, but I feel one of the most unattractive photos a girl can take is when she sticks her tongue out. I just don't get it. It's not sexy. I mean, should I grab a tongue depressor?
I've never gotten a response, so I assumed they were just advertising for their OF. OF seems to be pretty strict about requiring guest stars to either have an account or sign a release. So i suspect it's not a legitimate offer to have a real session.

If I'm wrong, I would absolutely be willing to meet them - on camera or not. I'm not married and will never enter politics.
I've kinda dealt with OF girls meeting in person. Like that line from Jack Reacher "it's the cheapest ones you tend to pay the most for". These local and visiting OF girls wanna make the most money possible fast. These visitors let you think you can bang them for 200 or less. Then tye day you meet you find out you're 5th in line that day to "meet" her. They wanna film like 2 or 3 short scenes and then the money shot. So you get 5 interrupted minutes with her and maybe 10 minutes total before she moves on to the next guy.
Not saying there aren't a few diamonds in the rough that would give good service but bottom line is we try to find a good mix of affordable and fun and they are looking for a human waller. It's just a game that they will win because when I was saying I was looking for more of a private session lasting more than a few minutes they just move on to the next target. If that fails them they come back and re negotiate with you but that rarely happens
I've never gotten a response, so I assumed they were just advertising for their OF. OF seems to be pretty strict about requiring guest stars to either have an account or sign a release. So i suspect it's not a legitimate offer to have a real session.

If I'm wrong, I would absolutely be willing to meet them - on camera or not. I'm not married and will never enter politics. Originally Posted by discretead
They often just refer you to a different platform to discuss meeting. Alot seem to use Reddit for instant messaging details.
I reached out to Sofia because of those shots of her in that magenta dress *bites knuckle*. No response, so I joined her OF and chatted with someone claiming to be her. I even paid for a short solo masturbation video. Not bad at all. However, no response to multiple requests to meet in person.
These look to be setup by the same person. Locations listed as Seattle, Portland, Pittsburgh for all. Also no ph#or email contacts....although there's WhatsApp

Maybe I'm alone in this, but I feel one of the most unattractive photos a girl can take is when she sticks her tongue out. I just don't get it. It's not sexy. I mean, should I grab a tongue depressor? Originally Posted by Hematoma
I agree...it's DISGUSTING, and NOT sexy !!!
Maybe I'm alone in this, but I feel one of the most unattractive photos a girl can take is when she sticks her tongue out. I just don't get it. It's not sexy. I mean, should I grab a tongue depressor? Originally Posted by Hematoma
You are referring to what is called "Ahagao" face- it's a thing from Hentai. Made even more popular by the likes of Belle Delphene.

And YES, I think it's fucking stupid!!
  • Mplay
  • 06-01-2024, 08:15 PM
My worst experience was an only fans chick. I’m old school though. The woman I see typically don’t do this.
Yeah when these girls say it's 150 for them to film content. they basically want to get little 20 second videos and then want you to finish yourself off or they just take some still photos and use the "fake sperm".1 girl was honest with me about the whole process. So it's she will put your dick in her mouth for about 3 photos. She will blow you for 20 seconds and maybe do a couple minute scene that's put on video. You're not likely to get a full 20 or so minute Uninterrupted session.

Nope…you meet her and shoot your load right on that tongue.

That’s what they mean with the tongue thing. At least that’s what I prefer to assume.
Only Fans won’t permit arrangements. Unless you’re a content creator with an Only Fans account. You’re better off creating an account on Reddit. Be prepared to post content or be watched. Blank profiles won’t get you anywhere. Most spouses either watch or join. Very rarely do these women go outside their safe zone.