Western PA newbie question

I’ve posted a little on this board and have visited enough of the regular websites to mostly know which providers seem legit, which ones to avoid and which are fakes/scammers, but haven’t yet pulled the trigger and made any visits.

Basically, for a first timer and knowing the ummm limitations of the region, should I choose a touring girl, a local girl or an AMP? I’m leaning toward the latter, for a few reasons, but I’m wondering what people with more knowledge think.
Well, Amps like Kyoto and Sky are pretty decent. You don’t have to play a stupid game you have to play now with Indy Providers. If you just need to get your rocks off without planning and wasting time, it’s a good way to go. Now, if you’re looking for that elusive “gfe” experience. Just do your homework and pull the trigger when you feel comfortable with the situation. It’s just become frustrating now.
Amps are easy, like bambino said. Id start there and get a sense of what goes on. Id go with pine/VIP spa for my recommendation.