AMP Mount Rushmore

I seen awhile back someone posted an AMP hall of fame. If we were to build a Mount Rushmore of AMP women whose 4 faces should be on it? I would say Shasha for sure and from what I have read Lisa of pearls. Who else belongs there. This goes beyond a hall of fame and asks who are the 4 greatest of all time. Absolute legend status.
  • vadc
  • 01-02-2021, 04:14 AM
Just for faces,

Shasha shouldn’t be on Mt Rushmore of AMP, her face can ruin it
Luxury’s BB or Jessica (not current BB)
NyNy’s Jessica
?’s Nicole
Blue’s Scarlet
Foxy?
You got a short memory ^^^
You got a short memory ^^^ Originally Posted by bennie
I was about to say, people have short memories. I think the problem the OP may have is that so many guys have left this board. I don't know how many old-timers are still around that can give you good info.

I can mention a few names for consideration, but only from what I've read not from personal experience: Original Penny, Cindy (the original one), Holly from Smile. They certainly got their fair share of positive press in their time. Probably there are a few other "classic" names I missed. Maybe there are still some guys around who actually met them and can comment on whether they belong on your list.
  • vadc
  • 01-02-2021, 09:01 AM
2nd on Original Penny
Sue
Angela from NYNY
My knowledge is very limited. Most of the girls in the spas are here for a short time. The same could be said for the guys on this board. Some of the names mentioned I think could be named as MVP for the year but I don't know that they rise to legend status when compared to the entire pool of women who have graced the AMPs in Dallas.

The only recent one who may be able to claim that title would be Vicky. From what I see Vicky may meet the requirements of a legend.

A legend would be one who makes a real impression in terms of service. One so far outside the norm that they become memorable. Looks are important but we can probably all think of a girl who was an extremely attractive, 10 out of 10 in the looks department, but was a total dud otherwise. If some of you experienced ECCIE sages with 10+ years on the website are still talking about a girl who left back in 2009, I would say that person might be a legend and deserve to be archived on AMP Rushmore.
  • vadc
  • 01-02-2021, 11:10 AM
Strictly face... since that’s what will be on MT Rushmore.. (that’s why I eliminated Shasha)
Strictly face... since that’s what will be on MT Rushmore.. (that’s why I eliminated Shasha) Originally Posted by vadc
Shasha must have really upset you at one point. Here, watch some Blackpink, you'll feel better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxksUfnuEbI
  • vadc
  • 01-02-2021, 11:29 AM
Shasha must have really upset you at one point. Here, watch some Blackpink, you'll feel better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxksUfnuEbI Originally Posted by farawayjoe
No she didn’t... her service was one of the best... that’s why I saw her more than ones despite her face...(however her little soldiers upset me and many others). I actually told her not to post her face pics on other site before.
Holly, Cindy, Penny, Lisa Kara, Vicki, Seven and Kay would be my choices.

If you have less than 5 years on the board, don’t bother posting because you can not beat any of these gals with what is available now.
Coco
Kitty
Sia
Cici

I’d say Star too but based on the combination of looks and service I just can’t see putting her over these beautifully talented women.
I would say Joy who was a Jade a few years back is a worthy addition to this list!
Sue, Orange, Cherry, Magic Sophia, and Luxury Jessica
I've seen a lot of those mentioned. In my opinion Cindy is heads and shoulders above the rest.
Shasta has a face that would stop a clock.