Your Top Girls At The Moment?

Basically a girl who you'd see more than 3 times.

At the moment My ATF is Jun. I have seen her more times than I've been to Luxury Spa! Followed by Emma at luxury.

If you've seen my reviews, Jun is all around great. She has also slimmed down recently.

Emma and Sophia at Lux are good as well.

I'm asking as a good review doesn't necessarily mean best in the biz.
It will be Boa for me. I saw her over the weekend and then yesterday again at Luxury. Review is coming. Bush. Bush. Bush.
Boa has a bush again? I love Asian bush! Need to see her ASAP.

At the moment My ATF is Jun. I have seen her more times than I've been to Luxury Spa! Followed by Emma at luxury.

If you've seen my reviews, Jun is all around great. She has also slimmed down recently.

I'm asking as a good review doesn't necessarily mean best in the biz. Originally Posted by Jarrred

I'm asking as a good review doesn't necessarily mean best in the biz. Originally Posted by Jarrred
I guess it's YMMV.

I might see scarlet, Sophia highly recommended her.

I would see Maya, but only promoters have recently seen her I think.
I'm going to say Asa and Jun.
+1 on jun
Jun is my ATF no one in AMPland can compete with her ASS

Saw Sophia once at luxury I asked for BB & she refused & got mad at me she said I’m much too young for that
Coco and Eve
Sky at Sun was really good. I see a lot of reviews for Sansa recently, She might be next. Emma was nice but super skinny. Her upgrades are nice.
Coco and Eve for me too.
I guess it's YMMV.

I might see scarlet, Sophia highly recommended her.

I would see Maya, but only promoters have recently seen her I think. Originally Posted by Jarrred
Scarletts a good choice too. Nice little round ass on her
For guys choose coco and eve, you must prefer looks over service. I have seen both, yes both are hot AF, definitely top tier in any scene, but the menu is just too limited to be honest. Both of them are:

No kissing of any kind
No MSOG, one and done
Coco didn’t do TS, she will wash you with full cloth, on the other hand, eve’s TS is great.
Coco is BBFS but no CIP, eve is CFS only.

Just point out some honest fact here, nothing personal, and again, both coco and eve are HOT.
For guys choose coco and eve, you must prefer looks over service. I have seen both, yes both are hot AF, definitely top tier in any scene, but the menu is just too limited to be honest. Both of them are:

No kissing of any kind
No MSOG, one and done
Coco didn’t do TS, she will wash you with full cloth, on the other hand, eve’s TS is great.
Coco is BBFS but no CIP, eve is CFS only.

Just point out some honest fact here, nothing personal, and again, both coco and eve are HOT. Originally Posted by jackyjacky
JackyJacky you are absolutely correct. Couldn't have said it any better.
Jun for me