City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, BBBJ, DATY, ACG, Doggie, Standing mish, HJ, light dirty talk
Hair Length and Color: Dark Brown Hair in pony tail
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'4ish, dark brown hair and gorgeous body, Bond level beauty. She is lean, with a flat stomach, curvy waist, and well done B+ MM. Easily one of the sexiest ladies in AMPville
Recommendation: Yes
Eve is a cosplay queen
What does cosplay mean?
What does cosplay mean? Originally Posted by Let's Go!
I believe it is a term weeaboo's use to describe a person who dresses up as a character from anime (Japanese animation). You know those girls on tik tok that have the pink hair and maid outfits.
You just had to say she was hot, man.
Theseus, where are you originally from? Did you just start going to the spas at Dallas?
It’s short for Costume Play.
Dallas has been home for a while. This is my 2nd handle. I was a big fan of the studio scene (barbies, relax, Kendra) before all that got shut down. I’ve been searching for something to get back into and it looks like all the spa closures are behind us, so I decided to finally take the plunge! I only regret waiting this long. You don’t have to be a promoter to completely get caught up with all the fun here!
It’s short for Costume Play. Originally Posted by crazydude
What I was going for. It is a good google image search and you got eve
Visited with Eve last night. The OP is right, spot on, she is GREAT !
Very pretty, perfect body, tight waist, nice little titties. And yes, if you are a boob guy, they are kinda small. Although, perfectly shaped.

She is gorgeous in MHO!

CFS was a must. So I mentioned that one of us mongers said for a tip she would go bareback. She said okay, so how much tip. I said how about $40.00 extra. She laughed and said how about $300. I asked, $300 total or $300 extra. She said $300 extra.

Too rich for my blood.

However, after the session I wished I had paid extra. She fucked soooooo good, she was amazing.

I do a review tonight . . . . .

This girl is GREAT !
Visited with Eve last night. The OP is right, spot on, she is GREAT !
Very pretty, perfect body, tight waist, nice little titties. And yes, if you are a boob guy, they are kinda small. Although, perfectly shaped.

She is gorgeous in MHO!

CFS was a must. So I mentioned that one of us mongers said for a tip she would go bareback. She said okay, so how much tip. I said how about $40.00 extra. She laughed and said how about $300. I asked, $300 total or $300 extra. She said $300 extra.

Too rich for my blood.

However, after the session I wished I had paid extra. She fucked soooooo good, she was amazing.

I do a review tonight . . . . .

This girl is GREAT ! Originally Posted by Let's Go!
Eve and Foxy were my favorites during the holidays. Ugh... If only I could have made the 3 way possible... They both are my cosplay queens.

You got good taste. Is foxy still at Luxury?
You got good taste. Is foxy still at Luxury? Originally Posted by Stevensegal
No not at luxury anymore, I know she told me a while ago about taking a long break.

Haven't kept up with her as of late.