Alien Sex

The biggest challenge of this century won't be global warming or colonizing Mars.

Rather, most reputable futurists agree, it'll be having sex with the vastly different alien species we'll make contact with.

Alien life in humanoid form with genitallia compatability and protection available.

When we do make contact, would you make contact?

Setty (SouthSide)

HUH? WTF?
Hell yes, to get a hold of that lithe body, makes me shiver. With my luck they will look like Madeline Albright.

Could be they don't have sex? Then what?
Sign me up !

Could be they don't have sex? Then what? Originally Posted by Still Looking
then we send them back
then we send them back Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Along with the chicks come the guys! What if the guys are hung like bears? I might never get any again?
Along with the chicks come the guys! What if the guys are hung like bears? I might never get any again? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Could be an all girl planet
Well you better hope they don't think you look like Madelyn Albright, lol.
I want to see a condom that looks like a five-fingered glove, or a vacuum hose. No anal probes, please. That base is closed to colonization.
Could be they don't have sex? Then what? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Then we call them wives.
Oh My God! Did you see what that big-headed mutant is doing?

The aliens have already invaded our planet!

And look, they are already corrupting our women!

Don't those little weasels know that is our sole responsibility and we will fight to protect it?

. . . Alright boys, I'm forming a posse and the first alien we find we're going to hang from an oak tree for all them others little varmints in the mother ship to know what to expect when they mess with our women folk!

Sign me up !

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Could be an all girl planet Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Always looking on the bright side! LOL

Well you better hope they don't think you look like Madelyn Albright, lol. Originally Posted by acp5762
AMEN!

Then we call them wives. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Personally, I would welcome assimilation... (no surprise there I suppose)
Personally, I would welcome assimilation... (no surprise there I suppose) Originally Posted by ufriend2912
We heard that about you! LOL