URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Lake Creek Office
Activities: FBSM LFK HJ BBBJ, see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Short black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’1-2, b or c cup, shy, flat tummy but not muscular, good height weight ratio
Recommendation: Yes
Tele does not connect to any ad, nor shop.
Tele does not connect to any ad, nor shop. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I called and Cherry answered. She mentioned maybe because the number has never been used before. I don’t know what I can do at this point.
The number is calid
The number is calid Originally Posted by Asian Miner
Definition of 'calid'
1. characterized by or having a moderate degree of heat; moderately hot. 2. maintaining or imparting heat.

Nothing came up for that number. So not sure what you’re trying to tell us.
Sorry Bam typing on phone is a bust. The number is valid. She doesn't always answer because she works alone and she doesn't like to interrupt a session. And she can bring the heat.
I’m not trying to incite any arguments here. But I’m curious, what’s the definition of a phone number being valid/invalid? UC mentioned that it should connect to an ad or shop. What if the number or shop is new or if they try to keep it on the down low? What about other acceptable criteria like
- Call answered
- Text replied
- Number was submitted by at least X reviewers
We simply have to be able easily find the place or ad etc.
Yes that may be an issue for a new shop.
The indy gals always have ads though.
Please don’t refer or mention anything in ROS this is classified information and only the mamasans can see
Please don’t refer or mention anything in ROS this is classified information and only the mamasans can see Originally Posted by Worthless man
Thanks Man. Cherry said that she is the manager at E1 and LHS. Idk n I’m not 100% sure. But she said to write everything as how it was, because she said business was very slow and she needed the business. I was just trying to help her while stay true to what I experienced.
Sounds like a good time for sure!
Originally Posted by Asian Miner
What was the tip?