Trump isn't getting impeached. Is there anything else to talk about?

Articles of impeachment are coming. It's just a question of how many of them will there be. I say the over under is greater than one and less than 6. Originally Posted by adav8s28

I will go on record and say three articles with a possible fouth.

Obstruction of Congress

Bribery

Abuse of power

Possible obstruction of justice
I will go on record and say three articles with a possible fouth.

Obstruction of Congress

Bribery

Abuse of power

Possible obstruction of justice Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

You're reaching a little. The real reason people want trump impeached:

Saying "pussy"

Saying "shithole"

Being orange

Having unprotected sex with hot chicks

Trying to prevent the destruction of America by thwarting by purging the country of human garbage, and trying to prevent human garbage from entering the United States

I am under the impression that faggots seem to think he wants to ban buttfucking as well.
That's the fairy tales , fantasy land ---Nothing burger just like before,,,,,,
Actuallay, Turdsy. It looks Trump IS getting impeached. And the Senate is threatening to plays it straight. Try to stays away from schools and churches, eh? That would be reaching, even in Texas, Turdsy.
( warning )Incoherent tirade
  • oeb11
  • 12-06-2019, 08:50 AM
YR - a new low to combine name-calling and scatology all in One .

Congratulations on the accomplishment.
Actuallay, Turdsy. It looks Trump IS getting impeached. And the Senate is threatening to plays it straight. Try to stays away from schools and churches, eh? That would be reaching, even in Texas, Turdsy. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

He will survive it and come out on top, just like slick Willie. Now clean my toilets undermensch.
Word is Democrats want to add 5 obstruction of justice charges from the Mueller probe. So their thinking seems to be, the more the better.
You're reaching a little. The real reason people want trump impeached:

Being orange

I am under the impression that faggots seem to think he wants to ban buttfucking as well. Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
To your first point, I'm going by the general consensus of experts that those are the three articles being seriously considered. The easiest to make a case for.

As far as the second point of contention: Why are you

under the impression that faggots seem to think he wants to ban buttfucking as well. Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
?

Are you a subscriber of faggot periodicals? How familiar are you with the faggot community? Do you have any faggot friends? I'm going to guess that yours is just an exercise in unfounded hate. So I can't take you seriously.

Word is Democrats want to add 5 obstruction of justice charges from the Mueller probe. So their thinking seems to be, the more the better. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I heard the opposite. That adding the ten examples of possible obstruction would be difficult to prove. Given that the pawn at the DOJ determined there was no crime. No surprise there.

I mentioned that as a possibility. But abuse of power, bribery and especially obstruction of congress are basically blatantly obvious. And weighty enough to hope the Senate can't deny the evidence.

Respectfully.
  • oeb11
  • 12-06-2019, 12:48 PM
The DPST hypocrisy of what they accuse Trump of

Compared to what Biden hapily admitted on tape ( while Obama was in office and he felt invulnerable) clearly shows the DPST hypocrisy!
Thank you for using the faggot word as criticism - shows the "Diversity Hypocrisy" of the DPST's.

Another Turkey for 95 turkeys!
+1 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^
Ok, Captain Obvious. Originally Posted by eccielover
It doesn't seem obvious to the OP.
if you say so. Yssup Rider. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
YR apparently is trying to re-invent himself so he can at least have a remote shot at getting a rub girl to drop her thong without his historically infamous begging and sniffling about it.

One thing he has PROVEN, if in fact he's in Canada: Just how crappy was ObaminableCare .... Canadians fled to Mexico for healthcare relief, because of how the crappy Canadian healthcare system failed them ... and YR fled to Canadian to get away from ObaminableCare and sop up on the crappy Canadian system. When the subsidies dried up he fled the country.
To your first point, I'm going by the general consensus of experts that those are the three articles being seriously considered. The easiest to make a case for. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
"the general consensus of experts" .....

Just name ONE!

This post is in the running against Speedo's in predicting the outcome of the 2016 POTUS election just days before election day 2016 as being the DUMBEST POST OF ANY YEAR!
"the general consensus of experts" .....

Just name ONE!

This post is in the running against Speedo's in predicting the outcome of the 2016 POTUS election just days before election day 2016 as being the DUMBEST POST OF ANY YEAR! Originally Posted by LexusLover
lol. And you didn't predict the 2016 election at all. Sat on the sidelines as usual. And you always neglect to mention how I nailed the 2018 elections, coming closer to the actual results than anyone else on this forum. And once again you sat on the sidelines. Can't lose if you don't play the game.