Looking for place Live

I want to move to Dallas, but 2 problems... one as we all know hard to find aave place in our line of work, 2 I need a dog friendly place. I have mainly day time respectful clients and I can pay cash daily....I am neat, awesome cook, and Am always thankful.
If you're wanting to pay cash I would suggest an extended stay where you can get a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly rate. If you choose to pay one day at a time your rate will be significantly higher.

Studio 6- pet friendly with a 50 buck one time pet deposit and a 100 one time stay deposit for cash customers

Budget suites- similar in pricing but you have to provide your own bedding and towels and they don't do any free cleaning

In town suites- also similar in pricing and very similar to studio 6

Downsides are slow wifi and no swimming pools
If you're wanting to pay cash I would suggest an extended stay where you can get a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly rate. If you choose to pay one day at a time your rate will be significantly higher.

Studio 6- pet friendly with a 50 buck one time pet deposit and a 100 one time stay deposit for cash customers

Budget suites- similar in pricing but you have to provide your own bedding and towels and they don't do any free cleaning

In town suites- also similar in pricing and very similar to studio 6

Downsides are slow wifi and no swimming pools Originally Posted by blowmypop23
I think budget suites has a pool... those extended stays are ghetto and have some seedy people staying there tho... also a lot of quality guys dont like visiting that type of place.