Memo to Bill & Hillary!

But if you do, save the dress!
This is so played out. Like LL's asshole. You can walk up in that motherfucker, eat a candy bar, throw the wrapper on the ground, read a newspaper, wad it up, throw it on the ground, write 'Wombraider WuZ here' all over the place, walk out that mothefucker. I'm out!
I'm out! Originally Posted by WombRaider
You may want to come back. Hildebeast said not to worry about soiling the dress or pantsuit. She's strictly CIMNQNS these days.
Hildebeast said not to worry about soiling the dress or pantsuit. She's strictly CIMNQNS these days. Originally Posted by lustylad
She must have seen that pic of Monica, and trying to entice Bill. The question today is whether Monica is now "CIMNQNS these days," because the "class pic" posted is better looking than many alleged "BBW's" advertising on Eccie.

I mean look at this one:

She must have seen that pic of Monica, and trying to entice Bill. The question today is whether Monica is now "CIMNQNS these days," because the "class pic" posted is better looking than many alleged "BBW's" advertising on Eccie.

I mean look at this one:

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Did you contact her? If so why not write a review?
Did you contact her? If so why not write a review? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Who's got a spare $300,000.00 laying around? For a nut in a Lesbo? NOT!
My dick disappeared when I saw that picture.
Originally Posted by ck1942
I don't care who you are for, that's funny!
I wonder if Bill remembers the last time Hillary "Blew it."
My dick disappeared when I saw that picture. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Exact opposite effect here. Hard as a rock.
  • Seedy
  • 04-19-2015, 12:57 PM
Exact opposite effect here. Hard as a rock. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You are into beastiality then. LMFAO
You are into beastiality then. LMFAO Originally Posted by Seedy
Seedy, that is a forbidden topic.

Better to move on!
You are into beastiality then. LMFAO Originally Posted by Seedy
Take your 37 whooores and get the fuck out. Nobody likes you. You don't even like yourself. That's why you're banging two-bit whoooores, hoping to catch the big one. Long walk, short pier, that's the ticket.