I used to be a man, now I'm a woman

Look, call yourself whatever you want, but the reality is if your DNA says XY, you are a man
Cut whatever you want off, implant whatever you want, wear make up or dont
you arent going to change your DNA

SEE DNA is how science tells us who is male who is female
X and Y genes are called SEX GENES

You can't change those because of how you "feel"

anymore than a 450lbs person who "feels skinny" is skinny, They are still a fatty and no one argues with that. So why am I going to call you a woman cause you chop off your penis?
Thats a slippery slope, so men with a skinny, short penis is less of a man than someone with a long, fat penis?
no? didnt you just tell me having a penis is what determines whether you are man or female?

so what determines sex? oh, yeah, GENETICS

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comple...ivity_syndrome

5 per 100,000 have CAIS and it is said to be prevalent with fashion models.

I've you've ever been with a tall thin woman with big boobs that doesn't have a period, you may have already fucked a dude. Have a nice day!

I've you've ever been with a tall thin woman with big boobs that doesn't have a period, you may have already fucked a dude. Have a nice day! Originally Posted by Longermonger
All affected individuals are phenotypically female
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it may elect surgery and demand equal rights to be fully accepted as a duck. GOOSE! But I like how you posted a wiki link as reference.

I've you've ever been with a tall thin woman with big boobs that doesn't have a period, you may have already fucked a dude. Have a nice day! Originally Posted by Longermonger
Wasn't this on an episode of House M.D.?
What's the point of this post? Did some trans woman look at you funny? What's wrong with treating people the way they would like to be treated?
What's the point of this post? Did some trans woman look at you funny? What's wrong with treating people the way they would like to be treated? Originally Posted by KCQuestor
Not a thing, but shouldn't I be able to turn on my TV with out the Caitlyn took a shit and wore a black dress story headlining the news.

yeah, like that episode of house, md where the supermodel is actually a dude
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0606039/

I will have a nice day; thanks!
What's the point of this post? Did some trans woman look at you funny? What's wrong with treating people the way they would like to be treated? Originally Posted by KCQuestor
I dunno anyone in real life who is a trans women, I just got so tired of hearing about this on the news..
It made me think of fat people who dress like they arent fat
and I thought, what if fat people had the same news coverage, to treat fatties like they arent fat
would that make any sense?
and like most things I post, I got a chuckle out of it
Not a thing, but shouldn't I be able to turn on my TV with out the Caitlyn took a shit and wore a black dress story headlining the news. Originally Posted by dirty dog
I agree..........I hate hearing about that every time the news or some talk show is on.
  • KCJoe
  • 08-26-2015, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog
Not a thing, but shouldn't I be able to turn on my TV with out the Caitlyn took a shit and wore a black dress story headlining the news.

I agree..........I hate hearing about that every time the news or some talk show is on.

I second that. E TV and Trump coverage is driving me to the point of giving up on TV. Especially now that I have Netflix and high speed internet.

Back to the OP. Isn't "freedom" all about the freedom to choose how to live your life? If it doesn't infringe on my life, then do what you want, as long as it doesn't break any laws.

If all you have to do is worry about how other people live, then find a hobby and mind your own business.
shouldn't I be able to turn on my TV with out the Caitlyn took a shit and wore a black dress story headlining the news. Originally Posted by dirty dog
I agree..........I hate hearing about that every time the news or some talk show is on. Originally Posted by Wolfhound
I agree..........I hate hearing about that every time the news or some talk show is on. Originally Posted by KCJoe
Oh, so the problem is that the media is covering her more than other celebrities? I guess that's probably true, recently. I mean, the Kardashians in general get WAY too much coverage in MY opinion. However the "news" organizations that focus on her and her family only do so because people want to watch. That's how ratings work. I'm not sure why her gender identity has anything to do with it. Kim Kardashian was born female and she is in the news just as much.

Personally, I'm disgusted by the attention paid to most athletes. "Oh no, this guy hurt his elbow and won't be able to play after we paid him $30 million." "Hey, who wants to watch this wife beater get into a fight with this other wife beater? It only costs $200 on pay-per-view" "Man, that star athlete who I idolize left our town to play in some other town. Now I hate him!"

Shouldn't this be in "The Sandbox" if we are talking about media coverage of people who disgust us, though? I mean, this isn't hobby-related is it?
I am secure enough in my masculinity that it doesn't bother me. Whom am I to judge?

As far as TV, I have a remote for a reason.
You are fully in charge of just how much stupidity that you allow to be pumped into your home. Quit paying the cable bill, and that stupidity will drop by more than 90%.
Ignorance must not be bliss, or else the OP would be a much happier person.
You are fully in charge of just how much stupidity that you allow to be pumped into your home. Quit paying the cable bill, and that stupidity will drop by more than 90%. Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum
yes, but then what do you talk to co-workers about?
you think they care about good Vit C/vit K for you or how "shifty" calicum/dairy is for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwi9iZvudXA

when they barely completed high school and they insist "thursday" of a 6 day work week is like "wednesday" of a 5 day workweek?
(wednesday in a 5 day is a hump, while Thursday of a 6 day is on the downward slope to weekend)
not the same thing
or having a boss who keeps telling everyone, "you did good"! You don't need to understand verbs vs adverbs, just "superman does good, You do well"

besides, if you laugh a lot, socializing is fun, even with people who don't teach you anything

and talking in real life isnt the same as posting on a forum,, right?
"THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANnNNNNNNNNNN NKKKKKKKKKkKK
YOU!