Bombdhells

• Go4it
  • 12-12-2021, 12:58 AM
Thought I would drop a quick review of the new breastraunt in Arlington.
Bombshells on 360 just south of 30

This place hasn't been open but a couple of weeks and it is already PACKED almost every night. Word must have spread like wildfire

If you like young chicas with those perky little titties that stick straight out and ass cheeks that curl around their shorts this is the place for you. I'd guess almost 80% of wait staff (and there are a lot of them) fall into that catagory. Most of them look too young to serve beer. Unfortunately I didn't see one single server that looked like they had any desire for OTC.

The clientele is also pretty heavy hispanic.

Lots of motorcycles

Lots of TV's with sports everywhere.

They have security working the doors. Almost looks like they are expecting trouble, but I didn't see any signs of over serving, etc. Nice atmosphere but i guess it could get rowdy later in the night.

Good menu with large portions. The chicken fried steak was so large they serve it on it's own plate with the sides seperately. Average prices.
Thanks for your summary. I drove by yesterday, and wondered if I would be pleased with Bombshells, after enjoying Redneck Heaven at that location, previously.

Sounds good. The Chicks and the Chicken Fried Steak!
I may migrate one day from Caliente to Bombshells in Arlington to check it out. At least see how they changed the place.
  • Mjay
  • 07-01-2022, 01:21 PM
They just opened one in San Antonio this week close to Sea World. They hired over 225 girls LOL!
They just opened one in San Antonio this week close to Sea World. They hired over 225 girls LOL! Originally Posted by Mjay
I saw that. There is no way any of them will make any money just slinging drinks and food.

https://www.tiktok.com/@watching_adr...62330273025322

https://www.tiktok.com/@watching_adr...69447403310379

The restaurant will go under if they schedule everyone of those girls to work 30-40 hours a week. They wouldn't be able to sustain the payroll.

225 girls, each one works 30 hours a week, and they restaurant is required to pay tipped employees $2.13 per hour.

That's $14,377 weekly in just payroll, not including paying for alcohol and food inventory, payroll on the other staff (manager, kitchen help, bus boys), utilities, insurance, rent if they are leasing the building, mortgage if they own the building, sales tax, taxes on the building, etc.

No way they place will stay in business.

If they schedule each one of those girls to only work 1-2 shift a week, 16 hours, many of them will quit very soon. They can't earn enough tips working 2 shifts a week to cover their monthly living expenses. In today's economy and climate, even if those girls work 40 or more hours a week, as many shifts as possible, they will still be barely making it getting $2.13 per hour plus tips.
  • Mjay
  • 07-02-2022, 01:04 PM
The Spurs could have used some of them to keep Kawhi, DeMar, & Dejounte to stay. They have Tight Ends in Dallas no reason for talent like Jalen Brunson to be leaving lol
Thanks for the intel!!!
Anyone been to the one in Arlington lately? Is it still popping?
Fyi,in case you did not know,Bombshells is owned by Ricks.
There is one in Dallas. This is yhe old REDNECK HEAVEN LOCATION.

It will be shutdown by the city or will go bust. Too dependent on events
Haven’t been to Caliente in a while. It was probably b/f they had the shooting. How is it now?