What do you think about this contest?

So while I was making friends in the Louisiana section of Eccie, I came across a monthly contest a girl runs in New Orleans. I'm interested to see what you all think about it... (guys and girls alike)

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=396684&postcount=13
Sweets.... If you're interested, than I am too!

Apparently not too many ladies are willing to give up 1 free hour a month to some very lucky gentleman but if you are then I for one will step up an be the first taker!
Wow! From a hobbyists perspective, that's pretty cool of her.

Don't know whether it makes much business sense though. Reason being; it makes it less likely that guys (who are 'on-the-fence', who haven't scheduled with her, or re-scheduled with her, etc.) will schedule something with her; whereas without this drawing, they might have.

With this drawing, they're now more likely going to hold off and throw their name into the hat, while spending their $ on someone else.

Actually, she gave away Two sessions here....http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=54314; which makes it even less likely that the fence-riders will schedule something with her.

Cool idea and props to her for doing it and all of that. But to me, it just doesn't make a whole lot of business sense.

There was a woman on BP who offered a "buy two get the third one free" deal on sessions. No, I did not go for it, and have serious doubts that anyone collected the third session. And, no, the ad is NOT still running.

Did any of y'all try to take her up on the offer??
There was a woman on BP who offered a "buy two get the third one free" deal on sessions. No, I did not go for it, and have serious doubts that anyone collected the third session. And, no, the ad is NOT still running.

Did any of y'all try to take her up on the offer?? Originally Posted by caseytx
I applaud anyone who tries to come up with new marketing ideas -

There was a SC I used to frequent very often. It would have a big party every few months with terrific "grand prizes' - like $200 dinners, 4 rounds of golf at the TPC at Woodlands - really great prizes.....Being a regular, I seemed to win one of the grand prizes EVERY SINGLE TIME.....as did some of the other regulars.....

I suspect something like that would happen with any drawing!

There were also some attempts at the Frequent Flyer Cards. Good idea, but .....
I have a BUNCH of Studio Red $20 Cards - anyone know where I can use them?
Contest? I thought this was show yours and I'll show mine deal.
I'm always up for anything Aidan desires!
So would there be a bowl at the incall we can put our business cards in it?

Think about it. An ongoing contest would have a lot of handles accumulated and may make a few nervous since you HAD to be present at one time or another. May be you were there just for tea and crumpets but the sheep is nervous in Houston right now. Oh sorry that is Montana.
I really don't care if it is kept in an email foler, Excel format or plain paper pieces. Records are records.

Forgot about those Studio Red coupons, lmao CB. Given the demise, I would think this is just humor and no memoribilia in your posession.

Forgot about those Studio Red coupons, lmao CB. Given the demise, I would think this is just humor and no memoribilia in your posession. Originally Posted by Htowner
Actually I was cleaning up a couple of weeks ago and found some of those RED Cards.....started laughing at how many "buy 5 get one free" etc sessions probably go unclaimed.

HTowner - you don't think Jennifer would cash them in for me???
Actually
HTowner - you don't think Jennifer would cash them in for me??? Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
She may cash you out but she won't cash them in.
She may cash you out but she won't cash them in. Originally Posted by Htowner
Well if she is willing, I certainly have the cash. She was one that got away.
Well if she is willing, I certainly have the cash. She was one that got away. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
What though the radiance which was once so bright
Be now for ever taken from my sight,
Though nothing can bring back the hour
Of splendour in the grass, of glory in the flower;
We will grieve not, rather find
Strength in what remains behind...

from "Ode: Intimations of Immortality from Recollections of Early Childhood" by William Wordsworth

What Wordsworth was trying to say Counselor was ... Find some woman with a bodacious booty and forget all about that girl... as interpreted by TMFT ...
Thanks for that Sage advice and a wonderfully eloquent way to express it.

...I only thought about her b/c of the RED Card I found a couple of weeks ago.

There are way too many on my short list to really worry about the ones who are long gone.

....Now Italia....she is a different story altogether. Those are the memories I drift back to when I think of out-fucking-standing....