I have something to say

Wtf mr Quimbyjones why would you write it like you get shit
For free that will never be the case yes we have seen each other for a very
Long time and so yes you get a lil bit of special treatment u even moved around me recently so please do not cross the line
We have talked about this many times I luv u but only part time😘 now be good babe
(yawn)
Here’s a thought...

No one cares.
oh u know how to be rude how cute
Mr. Jones...are you loved and respected or your semi regular cash ain't appreciated no more? Sounds like a lover quarrel or too much alcohol.
awkward....
Lol it is not a lovers quarrel and I do not drink and mr Jones knows how I feel about him and that I actually trust him due to the fact that we have seen each other for the last nine years so when he starts lying that worries me but this is stupid I wish I never put up this and let y’all think whatever because I truly don’t care about anyone’s opinion but my own
reminds me of...https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BnuR3y8HUm8 lol Originally Posted by BBQ-Guy
LMAO, Good one BBQ-GUY,

Actually this whole thread kinda reminds me of the Bob Dylan tune
"Ballad of a thin man"
Quote: "Because something is happening here and you don't know what it is
Do you, Mr.Jones?
I am no ones fool I love no man hence the reason I do what I do plus
I trust no one ever so I will never let anyone get that close
I am no ones fool I love no man hence the reason I do what I do plus
I trust no one ever so I will never let anyone get that close Originally Posted by Taylor Made719
honesty...refreshing
Face Book has ruined people.!
Taylor: sorry if I made it come off that way. Fellas: sorry if information is mis leading. All I was trying to do was paint a picture of how good mine and Taylor’s chemistry is, due to how long we have known each other. Taylor does charge me normal rates like everyone else and extras that I ask for if she allows. I always play buy her rules.
Lol 5 months later.