Question.hobbyist made me , Extremely nervoud

Why would its take a guy 15 minutes to get up to room.. Then hobbyist told me hey lived close but wanted to take a shower??
Why would its take a guy 15 minutes to get up to room.. Then hobbyist told me hey lived close but wanted to take a shower?? Originally Posted by deanna_bell69
Okay whose second handle is this.......... If not, then please continue to post, just when we thought the gold mine had gone we get this gem. I will take the bait , the guy may have gotten a call or was there when you talked to him. Second, many of us don't like to go around smelling like the number 7 special no matter how close we live. It's a hygiene thing with the shower.

I bet this is NAN.
Also, If this is a notel or apt incall, I always check my surroundings before I go to the room. I make sure that there aren't any pimp set ups. I look in the parking lot. If I see suspicious males hanging out around the incall. I'm sure I'm not the only hobbiest that does this.
Yeah, its entirely possible he had to take a call or something as he was on his way up to your room.

For taking a shower, even if he lives closeby, may have a wife/gf at home who would find it mighty curious that hes taking a shower right before leaving the house if he already took one earlier or maybe he wasnt coming from home, and going home, taking a shower then heading back out again would look curious.

I wouldnt really question why a guy wants to shower, Id appreciate that hes thoughtful enough to if he didnt get a chance before meeting me.
I've asked to take a shower a couple times at a providers incall, one said if you have too! I want to be considerate and not shove my sweaty crotch in any gals face no matter how I feel about them. I hope a gal coming to see me, or I going to she her, would feel the same way and want to be extra clean for me too.
I too as daty indicates, survey the AO-area of operation prior to going onsite. I actually worry more about my car getting broken into than some pimp or LE harrassing me!
Thank you guys for all your intent makes me feel a lot better
  • wikdj
  • 07-08-2011, 05:52 PM
Yeah, the shower thing is important for me. If I set an appointment, I make it a point to take a shower and make sure I'm presentable before I head out. As someone said up above, " I want to be considerate and not shove my sweaty crotch in any gals face no matter how I feel about them.". It's just rude. I want the lady to be comfortable and not grossed out.
Shouldn't this be in Co-ed?
BM....sexy lil pussy you!!
I have to agree with the other hobbyists that have posted. Just as I expect the lady that I am seeing to be fresh and clean, I expect to be just as fresh for her.

The incoming phone call/text/e-mail at the last minute happens often. My job requires that I be available 24/7 by smart phone, and I'll take the time to clear up any, last minute, job situation before I go into session, so that I can turn my phone off for the next hour or so.
huh?

perhaps the dude was running late from work/errands, etc and wanted to be fresh and clean for you.

trust me- i've plenty of times known providers at the last minute have to do "X,Y or Z" that should take 2 minutes and get stretched into 15-30 minutes...

j/saying.
Shouldn't this be in Co-ed? Originally Posted by boardman
Even if I have to drive only 20 minutes for a visit - its always best to respect the person I am visiting with to be sure I am at my best. I often take my own "refreshing items" for after I get out if I need the shower as I arrive.

I would have a concern if a person needed to go to the restroom and not shower - LOL. It also shows he respects you to make sure he's not in a compromising situation to make sure.
Please be happy he wanted to take a shower, verses just being smelly in this hot ass heat.

As far him taking 15 minutes, well maybe he was just checking out the surroundings. Or taking a last minute phone call.

Why would its take a guy 15 minutes to get up to room.. Then hobbyist told me hey lived close but wanted to take a shower?? Originally Posted by deanna_bell69
Wasn't there another thread in which this same OP was complaining about a stinking guest? Hmmmmmmm?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=268043

So which is it? Shower or no shower?