Mens locker room the new Review Area

So. I came on to write this thread at 5 a.m. however reading all the juiciness on coed damn I needed popcorn.
Suspense, roller coaster moments, heat, sickness, blame and non accountability.. THIS BOARD HAS IT ALL...lol
damn a real life soap opera unfolding in our midst. TRUE ENTERTAINMENT if you are in to Jerry Springer Or YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER kind of stuff!! LOL

Now back to me and my post.

As our business get harder and harder to enjoy with ease.
Especially since the boards go down here and there and other sites go out completely. The one question I hear constantly is IS ECCIE SAFE to post on as a Hobbiest.. Most are scared shittless to write a review/encounter/posting of a dream they had what ever you want to call it.

I had one guy who is from OK. but traveled west to see me be honest and say.

I will not write you an encounter but I will say something about you in the men's locker room get the word out you should be seen but no I can not risk putting it in an open forum.

Question 1.
So if it is a powder room or a locker room does that make it more (safe)to write things just because only one side of the fence sees it?

Guess that's the only question lol
The statement is Ladies just because you do not see a notation of your time with someone it is being noted most likely somewhere.
AREA....

GOODNESS CAN NOT EDIT THE DAMN HEADING....
UGH
the idea that any particular part of this board is safer than any other is absurd.
Dang, I missed some kind of drama that got someone the ban stick for a bit.
I have always felt reviews are over rated and exploit both sides of the fence when shared! Do we really need a story about it? I have a very consistent clientele so how many reviews can the same person write? Why do ladies feel like they need all these write ups about them? If you provide a Great experience that should be exchanged! Every second and detail of the session is unnecessary in my opinion! In risky business why risk the business?
AREA....

UGH Originally Posted by Majichands
Tap the edit button 2 within an hour of your post and you can edit the title but it has to be tapped or clicked two times.
You have use to Advance to edit your title, I got it fixed...

AREA....

UGH Originally Posted by Majichands
But remember folks any discussion of what is or is not in the men's or ladies private forums is not allowed. Thread closed.