YOU ARE APPRECIATED West Texas Men!

As a traveling sales woman. You meet different cultures types of cities and people in them cities.
I have been to the top of Washington to the bottom of Florida all in between and I will tell you the truth. Non of the men compare ESPECIALLY THOSE RUDE RUDE AUSTIN MEN..to the men in West Texas.. THE Gentlemen in west Texas are truly great and I MISSED YALL FOR REAL....
You never really appreciate what you have until you go some where else and realize oh what I had was/is GREAT!
Not saying all the men of course and business was not bad at all just the mannerism and approach the non gentlemen like attitudes.

The open name calling that was for sure uncouth addressing women as what they do for a living instead of who they are. JUST AMAZING how that was and is accepted. just wow
I will never get use to that.
Yall MEN FOR SURE HAVE ME SPOILED AND I WANT TO STAY THAT WAY.

GLAD TO BE BACK AND I MISSED YALL AND APPRECIATE ALL THOSE who have manners and couth.

I was at a public gathering with a few other ladies last night and told the hotties that never come this way to come. One was a Las Vegas hottie. Told them if they are wanting a fresh of breath air in great treatment to GO WEST LADIES GO WEST!
When will you be coming to Lubbock? Will your friend be joining you?
PM sent. Soon and yes.
I do have a location page.