Hey There Albany - Long Overdue

Hey Albany. I've talked about touring Albany forever and it is more than overdue. I am trying to get an idea of when I should come down. I am thinking in the next week or two and maybe early in the week like Mon/Tues??

I really would love to meet some of you that I've talked to for a while and we just haven't connected and some of the ladies. I've been dying to meet the sexy Kiraxxx for years now.

If you guys could just give me your input on what is best for you guys that would be so amazing! xoxoxo
Your plans seem practical. Later in the month of November brings in the big holidays, and that can make things more difficult, almost straight through to the new year. Maybe add another day, though, Monday through Wednesday, or Tuesday through Thursday, something along those lines.

Safe travels.
Sending good vibes for a prosperous trip!
Sending good vibes for a prosperous trip! Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
You are always amazing and helpful, lady! Thank you so much!
I'm excited to be headed your way early next week! Make sure to check my site for details. Who can recommend the best places to eat?
I'm excited to be headed your way early next week! Make sure to check my site for details. Who can recommend the best places to eat? Originally Posted by xxxalyssaxxx
Room service in a Connecticut hotel!!!
You are always amazing and helpful, lady! Thank you so much! Originally Posted by xxxalyssaxxx
Xoxo
I set new Albany dates for Dec 2-4 and hope I get to make the trip this time. I really cannot make the trip unless I have enough pre-committed tour guides to ensure I'm eating well and properly entertained!
I hope your trip goes well xoxo
I hope your trip goes well xoxo Originally Posted by Kat Vega
If the guys don't want to come out to play I'll gladly play with you beautiful lol ... You're beautiful!