Albany insight

Just asking where ladies are posting and gents are looking for the Albany area as I will be visiting sometime in December. I tried STG but have not received a single response yet. Also any areas to avoid?

Greatly appreciated,
ZoEy
I would avoid the Town of Colonie, if possible. You could stay safer that way.

Feel free to PM me for any other info.

Good luck.
What is wrong with Colonie?
LEO active
Active in Wolf Road area or the Central Ave motels or both?
For right now, I am mostly relying on established contacts during my Albany visits.

Losing Eccie didn’t impact my bottom line in Upstate too much. It did make quite the difference in Albany, though. Twitter just isn’t as popular out here as it is in Upstate.

I joined Tryst last month and have been pleasantly surprised by the number of inquires that I’ve received over the last month.

But for me, it’s pretty much Twitter and word of mouth for this area.

I know that many of the men who are on Eccie are also on USAG. I never really got into it - the outdated 90s layout is hard to follow and was an instant turn off.

And as problematic as Eros is, it seems to do pretty well here.
For right now, I am mostly relying on established contacts during my Albany visits.

Losing Eccie didn’t impact my bottom line in Upstate too much. It did make quite the difference in Albany, though. Twitter just isn’t as popular out here as it is in Upstate.

I joined Tryst last month and have been pleasantly surprised by the number of inquires that I’ve received over the last month.

But for me, it’s pretty much Twitter and word of mouth for this area.

I know that many of the men who are on Eccie are also on USAG. I never really got into it - the outdated 90s layout is hard to follow and was an instant turn off.

And as problematic as Eros is, it seems to do pretty well here. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Thanks Busty. I haven't been to Albany in a year, so I don't really have any established contacts out there as I have only visited twice in the past 4 years.

Seems when you are "NEW" in town it scares others and until someone TOFTT, as they say, it makes it a little bit more difficult.

I haven't yet checked out Albany area on ourhome2.net. Joined Tryst last month as well but haven't had much interaction on there.

I still try using the forum on here some, as some members like that Eccie is more discreet than the social media of Twitter.

I will check out USAG though.

Does Eros work well for you? I know it is only offers Buffalo and Albany areas for us.

Thanks again hun
I often check eros and have started monitoring Twitter.
Active in Wolf Road area or the Central Ave motels or both? Originally Posted by Tomb8871
More-so wolf road.
I generally stick to near(er) downtown or SUNY/thruway (no motels lol).

@ zoey i'll shoot you an email.