Me thinks, they protest too much

Shakespeare was right...again.

Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy has handed over thousands of hours of video footage to the press and the democrats are howling like mad animals. One has to ask, if the left just wants transparency, honest video, and the truth...why are they so unhappy with more footage?

We have democrat boot lickers talking about debunked (when did that happen), edited (by whom?), and misleading video taken by security cameras. The only people that had this video for editing were the capitol police.

So now we can see what Ray Epps was really up to.
We've already seen one unidentified "rioter" opening a door, pushing people through before being shouted out by a woman in the crowd, all while wearing an official G-man ear piece.
We've also seen Ashley Babbit shot by a capitol policeman while still outside the window. According to DC law, she was not a threat yet.

41,000 hours...it's going to take some time but why are the democrats so opposed to transparency?
No one gives a shit.
Do folks really believe these videos will not be edited?
Tracks have been covered
... Which tracks are those??

#### Salty

Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy has handed over thousands of hours of video footage to the press and the democrats are howling like mad animals. One has to ask, if the left just wants transparency, honest video, and the truth...why are they so unhappy with more footage?

We have democrat boot lickers talking about debunked (when did that happen), edited (by whom?), and misleading video taken by security cameras. The only people that had this video for editing were the capitol police.

We've already seen one unidentified "rioter" opening a door, pushing people through before being shouted out by a woman in the crowd, all while wearing an official G-man ear piece.
We've also seen Ashley Babbit shot by a capitol policeman while still outside the window. According to DC law, she was not a threat yet.

41,000 hours...it's going to take some time but why are the democrats so opposed to transparency? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

You're better than that sailor.

To the press! Stop spreading bullshit, Corny. If the press, or the public had the footage, we all would. Stop it! And step it up!

... Which tracks are those??

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

The ones that lead to conspirators guilt. Fuck! You really had to ask?
Already saw enough in real time on multiple media outlets.

Gonna have to show prove that what was posted live that days was an orchestrated event on all media outlets.

Watching, you could hear and see the narrative that each outlet wanted out there. There were those that were just interested in journalistic reporting.
No one gives a shit. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Which is exactly why I find y’all at least mildly entertaining.
Which is exactly why I find y’all at least mildly entertaining. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
You the star of the show, young man. You and Kamala are very similar
Ace I find you particularly humorous. You remind me of a less articulate Forrest Gump.
Ace I find you particularly humorous. You remind me of a less articulate Forrest Gump. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
As you remind me of The Kingfish on Amos and Andy, mouth and no game
Bullshit. You're lying again.
McCarthy is going to give the footage to carlson. Not the press in general. Trying to keep wraps on the information. Just like the laptop drive that has been played with. No clear chain of custody. Luckily there are original tapes carlson can't get at.
A guy already known to have lied about pushing false stories about the 2020 election.
How do we know he lied? We saw his own emails. As well as all levels of management
All of the primetime "hosts" as well.
The trumpys are all waiting for the lying liars who are more dishonest than the trump gang. Talk about there being no way we'll see the truth.

Why are dems pissed? Your idea of transparency is giving the footage to a known liar.
There is no transparency. Anybody can see that. And only a trumpy can't see why.

41,000 hours...it's going to take some time but why are the democrats so opposed to transparency? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
So the Jan 6 committee hired TV producers to edit the video of Jan 6th and some gullable fools think that was honest?
Was anyone editing the video on January 6 2021. I recall seeing it live on multiple stations. That seemed pretty honest.
Shakespeare might be right but you aren't.
Ashli Babbitt was inside the Capitol building when she was shot.
From a Jan.8th, 2021 story,there is video showing the events. Video from 2 days after the event and you still don't know what you're talking about. You're still lying about what happened even after there was posted video.

"Babbitt and others were attempting to breach a barricaded door inside the Capitol building on Wednesday afternoon, angrily demanding that three U.S. Capitol Police officers who were guarding the door step aside, one of the clips show.
Roughly 35 seconds after the officers moved away, as she climbed up toward a broken section of the unguarded door, Babbitt was shot by an officer on the other side."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...video-capitol/
They were breaking the window out of the door, inside the building, that was between a hall and the house chamber.
Plus you don't care enough to spell her name right.

So this is what pisses me off. You can't even see information that has been right in front of you, you aren't smart enough to confirm what you think you know, and you are a tucker carlson (he has been lying since the 2020 election) follower. Most people knew he was lying because he never showed any evidence. Now his own emails prove he was lying and you don't understand the damage he has done.
Now I understand why correcting you is pointless other than being an exercise for myself.

And on a side note, with all those hours of $ootage, what are the chances a lying POS is going to post any video that proves him wrong?

He'll just lie again and say he hadn't seen it.

Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy has handed over thousands of hours of video footage to the press and the democrats are howling like mad animals. One has to ask, if the left just wants transparency, honest video, and the truth...why are they so unhappy with more footage?If one has to ask why letting a known liar be the sole person to determine what the video shows, then the person asking the question is a moron and has no clue what "transparency" means.