Deception

What do you do when you find out your girlfriend is an eccie provider ?
What do you do when you find out your girlfriend is an eccie provider ? Originally Posted by Suckadickmonica
... by some condoms.
Ask her to give me a discounted session?

It had to be said. How you just finding this out? She either a very low volume provider, or that relationship is in name only.
Better put some of her taint UITB, for Pyramider.
Are we to guess your handle is some form of outting?

You are obviously angry. She should have been upfront with you. Her fault. Yes girls, it matters. Guest this account. (Request this in another forum - it's going to be banned/edited anyway) Walk away and get your emotions together. I think you already know what you want/need to do.
Who is she. Asking for a friend
Ask her to give me a discounted session? Originally Posted by daarakan
Unseen, no price , and no menu ..... at least get her handle!

This guy is serious ... he's at his wits end ...

.. he should first take care of himself ... so "buy condoms" ...

.. then he can provide her handle so I (and others) can determine if she's worth the grief he's about to experience in an effort to keep her all to himself.
Me thincks that for fair judgement, in that we are all "visual creatures," that you should pose some pics and her rates. That way, proper assessment of your discounted rate could be determined.

Does SHE know that YOU know ?
Does SHE know that YOU know ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly

My concern about delving into this mystery too deeply (pun intended) is that it borderlines on "outing someone's identity" and we don't even know if this guy is actually a BF or a civie.
Make her pay her own way from now on or at least start spending her money for yourself.
I suspect she's "paying her own way" now.
Become her pimp.
Become her pimp. Originally Posted by ilikefun
He may already be ... and she's skipped.

My concern about delving into this mystery too deeply (pun intended) is that it borderlines on "outing someone's identity" and we don't even know if this guy is actually a BF or a civie. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Which is why I changed my original response.
Is this her????
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2...ghlight=monica

If so... could you get her to expand her menu.