veronicas voice

• alaxe
  • 11-08-2013, 08:00 AM
A couple of weekends ago I went to umkc to an anti trafficking talk, well all miss childs did was bitch about the strip clups and try to co mingle trafficking with sex work, such bullshit , I wish this woman would get a life , she's quite a business , between her and the court s of fucking both provide er and clients lives up how sad that she hates men so much.
That's sad to hear that she's turned down that road. A few years ago I went there to do research for a book I was considering writing and after hearing all the horrible, sad stories of all the women, I didn't have the heart for it anymore. Most of the women there were addicts and had been abused as children and were street walkers. Kristi was really nice to me. Maybe she's becoming jaded by all the horror she sees and hears about on a daily basis.
  • alaxe
  • 11-08-2013, 08:50 PM
Well she just seems to be on the wrong soapbox, she was going on about playboy magazine & calling hugh hefner a pimp. About 2 hours into the deal half of the poeple left, probably dissatisfied that they had shelled on 100 $ a seat to hear bullshit propaganda about the sex industry. She should do better research or shut up. Oh but she did coyly inply that her pimp in Denver was nice &taught her a lot.
What do you expect from a woman who publicly states all women are victims, and she means ALL, of the male agenda.
There is nothing worse than a born again fanatic. She used to be a provider.
  • alaxe
  • 11-09-2013, 08:45 AM
No she was a theif & a drug abuser , providers generally treat the clients well. By her own admission in a star article , she said she did everything possible to avoid giving her clients service, & that includes stealing from them. So in my opinion, she was everything , but a providers