URL / Website: blossom-k.com/blossoms
City: Farmer's Branch
State: -
Address: 635/Luna
Activities: LFK, DATY, BBBJ, FS, Showering together
Hair Length and Color: Black, just past shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Looks mostly like her photos - i.e. that is her in the photos but they are touched up to make her appear slightly younger. It is hard to tell with Asians, laugh lines put her in mid-to late 30's but she is still rocking a 28 YO body. I tend to like small breast but these were C's all the way, perfectly round and FIRM enough to make me a convert.

Quick view: on a GFE scale of 1 - 10, she gets a 5.5 at best. But, for being simply pretty (acknowledging she is approaching 40) she scores an 8 with ease. Her ass is small, not too round but not completely flat, with narrow hips that are not boney - which I like - so I would say her ass and hips are at least a 7 YMMV. I am a leg man, through and through, smile and legs are first priority and all I can say is that she could model shoes or pantyhose/stocking/nylons and get paid well for it. If she was a leg/shoe model in Korea before coming here, I would not be surprised.

I give her legs a 9.5 and stand by that all day. I did not ask nor bring stockings with me, I will next time . . . feet were slightly on the small side, I would say size 7, her legs were smooth with perfect proportions and taper. Calves had a soft curvature that is just sexy.

FYI - the kitty . . .silky smooth barbie, not a razor bump or hair in sight, and I checked thoroughly. Labia were in, no hangers here, fresh and well, DATY dreamland. FWIW, she likes to sit on your face - which is okay with me.

I would go back again and the other girls at Blossoms look nice, but pretty sure, I will just ask for Carina.
Recommendation: Yes
Not to be picky, but shouldn’t this be in the agency or AMP review section instead of here?
I don't know, I was reviewing the girl. I could edit to remove the couple sentences about getting screened.

I think the important take away - why I joined this forum - is the part about she scores a 5.5 on GFE, 8 on looks (with fair estimate of age) and 9.5 on those beautiful legs. I guess some people join to read the encounter details, but I really just want to know if the service and the girl are legit, and will I get what is advertised.
Thx for the review. This one should under studio section.
Marv should be along any moment now.
Marv should be along any moment now. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
I thought the same exact thing.
So for the new guy, if I can get some clarification - only Indy girls get reviews under "Encounters"?
So for the new guy, if I can get some clarification - only Indy girls get reviews under "Encounters"? Originally Posted by K803r48
Yes