To All the Undercutting Cunt Blocking Whore, Cheap Deal Taking Tricks, & Desperate "Only For You" Sluts. I say

1st. To the undercutting cunt blockers.

Thank you for be being afraid of losing a regular, or potential income, by calling a trick as soon as you receive a pre-screening request from a rival. Not only do you make us tricks feel good by feinting interest in us, but you ask if we would like to procure the same poon that drew us in in the 1st place..... but at a discount. "Why?" We might ask. "Because I like spending time with you." You reply without skipping a beat. 90% of us know it's a lie, but don't care since some will want to believe it. Others will see the opportunity for what it is.... A cheaper fuck. You willing throw that "I'm no cheap slut" pride out the window when the fear of not affording that new Louie V bag appears.

To the cheap deal taking tricks.

For thinking with your dicks when the fearful whore blows up your hobby phone. Yeah, you could fuck that new FOTM ho that got twelve reviews in eight days, but why. Really. Why. Last months FOTM just called & offered you ESL class taking Agency prices on her 2nd generation American born Honduran accent with new man-made ass & titties body. Plus she threw in a kicker. Greek. How could you not pass it. I wouldn't blame you. It's vetted & verified "BY YOU" snatch.

Which leads us to the "Only for you" sluts.

I thank nearly in the same regards as "the cunt blockers". Because if she hadn't of undercut you for "the cheap deal taking trick" you wouldn't be calling/texting me. It matters not that you sent the same text or made the same call to five others. It only matters now you called me with an even donation lower request than "the cunt blocker" offered. I swear it's like hearing Oprah say....

You get CAR. You get a CAR. & you..... YOU GET A CAR!!!

So in the end I just want to thank all you shallow minded, quick to react, fearful, non thinkers of bringing it all back to the median.

• RoxyG
  • 01-17-2014, 01:38 PM
Thank you for this post!
I had a gentleman give me 5 references, 4 checked out, the 5th responded with " Hes a crazy psychic stalker "... well I went with the 4 that verified him to be a nice guy because I trust those ladies opinion. While him and I are having our playtime the 5th lady is blowing up his phone with text offering him a next to nothing rate.
A stalker that reads minds and talks to the dead.
Watch out for that one!
*While he and I...
Lol!!!
  • drax1
  • 01-17-2014, 04:16 PM
Eerily sounds like capitalism.
Thank you for this post!
I had a gentleman give me 5 references, 4 checked out, the 5th responded with " Hes a crazy psychic stalker "... well I went with the 4 that verified him to be a nice guy because I trust those ladies opinion. While him and I are having our playtime the 5th lady is blowing up his phone with text offering him a next to nothing rate. Originally Posted by RoxyDDD
You're classier than I ... I'd be calling that cock sucking, cum drinking 5th reference out by her name.
Eerily sounds like capitalism. Originally Posted by drax1
Bingo! That's what most fail to realize, this is a business.. With no real love amongst the participants, especially when you don't know the other one well.

Business, never personal.
DG I thought I was reading a script to a Real Men of Genius commercial for a minute.
Agreed LD.
Wow, this really happens?
  • drax1
  • 01-17-2014, 05:39 PM
Bingo! That's what most fail to realize, this is a business.. With no real love amongst the participants,...

Business, never personal. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Welcome to Fantasy Island. Where the ladies provide a service and guys live out their fantasies. Don't confuse this with real life or you might get Tattu'd. And, always remember the lady is small business person. All attributes apply.
I am offended by your use of the word "poon", sir............offended.

Modtards, please move this threAD to the Vermont Sandbox........thanck you in advance.
Welcome to Fantasy Island. Where the ladies provide a service and guys live out their fantasies. Don't confuse this with real life or you might get Tattu'd. And, always remember the lady is small business person. All attributes apply. Originally Posted by drax1
Word...the ones that do not treat it like a business very close to the surface are the ones getting fucked...

Most alerts by providers here would be cut down drastically if they did.

Wonder why your shits fucked up, nothing but NCNS, keep getting shorted, more timewasters hitting you up than the real deal and ? Most of the time it can be traced back to the provider not handling her business. At least from what I have seen (a lot).