Brisa NC/NS

• ymb
  • 02-07-2014, 09:11 AM
so I saw this add on BP (http://houston.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ou-20/20826354) for Brisa. Text her talking to her and set something up for 4 yesterday. Well 3:00 rolled around and I didn't want to stay at work anymore so I left work early. Text her saying I got off early and see if she can see me earlier. No response, called her and ring 1 time and went to VM. Ok, about 4 rolled around still nothing so I call again and text again same thing.
...and then you woke up. B&S
...and then you woke up. B&S Originally Posted by Stalion
What are you saying there stalion? It was a b&s, bait and switch? How can it be a ncns and a b&s?
Hey coolaid...do you really thing that hottie in the pics is going to be the one who greats you at the door? my spider senses tell me NOT. But hey! I could also be wrong.
Hey coolaid...do you really thing that hottie in the pics is going to be the one who greats you at the door? my spider senses tell me NOT. But hey! I could also be wrong. Originally Posted by Stalion
That hottie is the artist formerly known as zafiro. Fyi.
Had a session scheduled yesterday too... Unfortunately, I had to cancel the 1pm I had scheduled...
Believe someone went in earlier and confirmed on another thread it was Zafiro as suspected and as Coolaid stated...

Sorry Im not able to confirm, that was my intention...
It's been confirmed a few times
its her sexy ass Z
It's her and she doesn't give a fuck about NCNSing dudes. Another fucktard is lined up to see her.

ive seen her before but wouldn't see her now - more $ for less services in an office. Fuck that.
It's her and she doesn't give a fuck about NCNSing dudes. Another fucktard is lined up to see her.

ive seen her before but wouldn't see her now - more $ for less services in an office. Fuck that. Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
So true.