Provider Coochie Discount Holiday Suggestions!

In response to mannubhai's plaintive appeals for reduced price coochie. I'd like to help him out and offer my own suggestions, just so we don't have to endure him begging anymore for the rest of the year.

Upcoming Holiday Chocha Discount Suggestions:

Memorial Day May Lay! (Friday, May 26, 2014)

Independence Day Freedom Fire Sale! (Friday, July 4, 2014)

Labour Day Lay Day...Hookers of the World Unite! (Monday, September 1, 2014)

Halloween Ho Down...Tricks Up Hos Down! (Friday, October 31, 2014)

Veteran's Day Va-Jay Day! (Tuesday, November 11, 2014) (Wait...I actually kinda like this one)

That takes us back to his original Black Friday appeal. And I'd like to also throw in the Boxing Day Beat-up on Friday, December 26, 2014, for the Canadian, Aussie, and British tricks among us.

Hope this helps.

Happy Hobbying!
This is cute, but you forgot:

April Fools, play with Tools Day

AND

Ride cheaper than the bus on Columbus (okay, this one sucked, but so did the others )
Columbus sailed the ocean...squiter's special

~
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Just thought I'd help a bhai out.

This is cute, but you forgot:

April Fools, play with Tools Day

AND

Ride cheaper than the bus on Columbus (okay, this one sucked, but so did the others ) Originally Posted by YummyMarie
So that's a no on the chocha holiday specials? Pity, cuz I just read some hot reviews on you, and they say you do this, this, and this. I would love to come experience that for myself. When are you next available?
Just thought I'd help a bhai out.

So that's a no on the chocha holiday specials? Pity, cuz I just read some hot reviews on you, and they say you do this, this, and this. I would love to come experience that for myself. When are you next available? Originally Posted by Island_Gent
Can't even begin to tell you how wet you just made me
How about funds are low, phone not ringing coochie discounts. Hell then you don't even have to wait for a real holiday!!!
Can't even begin to tell you how wet you just made me Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Marie we are going to have to remedy that situation, I'm thinking by making it wetter/better!!!

Best. Thread. In. Awhile.
Best. Thread. In. Awhile. Originally Posted by LilMynx69

Shameless bump in the wrong direction.
Just trying my best to move the milking table thread to the second page....

(No offense, YM, lol)
Shameless bump in the wrong direction. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Absolutely shameless...oops!