Calls from the wives...

I don't know where else tto put this but....For some unknown reason I have been received multiple calls from gentlemen's wives as of late. And of course I am courteous and polite telling them nothing more than I was selling some items on Craig's list. However, it's slightly disturbing and a little more than unnerving. I want to assume that most of your providers names aren't saved in your regular cell phone and if they are you have them under a different name that is not going to raise a red flag to the wife and or girlfriend. Or better yet have a hobby phone that is kept at work or in YOUR car. I've had 4 different women call me this week alone...one was extremely agitated and downright rude asking me if I was another prostitute of her husbands, which means that someone else wasn't thinking of your safety and already told her what you have been up to. :-( Be safe guy's, please protect both yourselves and us.

Xoxox

Courtney St. Clair
Wow hon, I'm sorry this has been happening to you. I hope that your day is a beautiful one like the weather outside today
It is a beautiful day :-) and I wish the same to you! To be honest the calls haven't had any effect on it or my mood, however it troubles me that it is happening and more frequently. Just thought that everyone should be made aware that there is an issue that needs correcting. ;-)
Good point Courtney...
Sorry for your troubles...
We all need to hobby safely...

No wife or GF for me...
(Have an Ex but she's long gone)
  • TheDr
  • 02-15-2014, 01:52 PM
Guys are idiots sometimes Courtney. It's amazing what y'alls pussy does to us. Good PSA nonetheless. As Ms. XOXO said, the weather's incredible. I'm hitting the golf course... lol.
  • jan-w
  • 02-15-2014, 01:57 PM
The time to really worry is when you start getting calls from wives...only to find out they've been dead for years.
  • drax1
  • 02-15-2014, 01:58 PM
Dumb deserves what dumb gets.
I think that just goes with the territory. You are in a business where the girl cares less if the guy is married so this kind of stuff is going to happen. I think it is horrible that people with SO's hobby and therefore both parties deserve what they get.
I am so sorry. I am Mormon.All of those calls have been from my sister wives.LOL I like your showcase photos
For some unknown reason I have been received multiple calls from gentlemen's wives as of late. And of course I am courteous and polite telling them nothing more than I was selling some items on Craig's list. However, it's slightly disturbing and a little more than unnerving. I want to assume that most of your providers names aren't saved in your regular cell phone and if they are you have them under a different name that is not going to raise a red flag to the wife and or girlfriend. Originally Posted by CourtneySt.Clair
Regardless of what name the husbands store your number under, their wives only need to google the number to find out your primary line business is not selling items on CL.
One more time all together.....

"You can't make this shit up."
Busted!

This is true, however since they are probably not going to do so with my number since its from out of state and I told each one that I just moved here. ;-)
I think that just goes with the territory. You are in a business where the girl cares less if the guy is married so this kind of stuff is going to happen. I think it is horrible that people with SO's hobby and therefore both parties deserve what they get. Originally Posted by bigbadbill969
Why protect them? Idiocy deserves to be punished...so maybe they'll learn a lesson...