Being upsold

Was just thinking about the last time I was upsold... it was a bp lady (big surprise). I really thought there was no recourse, just have to roll with the punches

Then it dawned on me, if i had real balls, to counter; sticking with originally agreed rate would prevent me from alerting hotel management. It was actually a very nice incall, i don't think they would have cared for that kind of activity at their establishment. (plenty of lesser places/notels prob would just ignore such complaints)

Is this going to far? Out of bounds?

"just stay away from bp" I'm aware of this advice, don't think it needs to be said. Of some 30+ ladies i've met there over the years, this has only happened once
Is extortion of the lady out of bounds? Yeah in my opinion it is.

Not to mention she could call her "driver" as soon as you leave and you'll maybe have a nice little chat in the parking lot with two hard pipe hittin motherfuckers who will want to go to work on you with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.
Not sure it is wise to threaten or blackmail a desperate girl who's about to put your dick in her mouth. Especially since she likely has a pimp.
You could simply walk away. Or you can simply state your opinion and go from there.

Your suggestion of what to do would be a mistake IMO.
My honest advice is to politely leave with a "no thank you." Its not right to jeopardize the safety of the provider because your upset with her. We all know calling management leads to cops & is it really worth it?
Must agree with the lovely Ms. Dior. Better to peace out and spread the word than risk all sorts of trouble otherwise.
Your idea of having "real balls" is being a punkass snitch?

If you ever get to the point in a session where you have to use threats or scare tactics to coerce a hooker to do what you want, you should probably just leave and do your homework better next time.
Was just thinking about the last time I was upsold... it was a bp lady (big surprise). I really thought there was no recourse, just have to roll with the punches

Then it dawned on me, if i had real balls, to counter; sticking with originally agreed rate would prevent me from alerting hotel management. It was actually a very nice incall, i don't think they would have cared for that kind of activity at their establishment. (plenty of lesser places/notels prob would just ignore such complaints)

Is this going to far? Out of bounds?

"just stay away from bp" I'm aware of this advice, don't think it needs to be said. Of some 30+ ladies i've met there over the years, this has only happened once Originally Posted by cloud s
I doubt it will happened again since any sane provider would probably put a guy who would even thinking of getting a lady busted on her DNS list.
Your idea of having "real balls" is being a punkass snitch?

If you ever get to the point in a session where you have to use threats or scare tactics to coerce a hooker to do what you want, you should probably just leave and do your homework better next time. Originally Posted by coolaid

+1,000,000,000
30+ ladies, all bp reviews & your willingness to throw someone under a train...there's only one conclusion to be drawn from this post; thank you for posting.

~
30+ ladies, all bp reviews & your willingness to throw someone under a train...there's only one conclusion to be drawn from this post. Thank you for posting.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Yep...
Also, member since 2010...4 out of 7 negative reviews of your BP ladies, why are you even here? I think you need a new hobby.
Break the hotel tv with the coffee pot..........
Poor Bastard.....

Looking for love in all the wrong places...... and gets pissed when he gets fucked over
Not sure it is wise to threaten or blackmail a desperate girl who's about to put your dick in her mouth. Especially since she likely has a pimp. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
+1 lol