Why having a hobby phone is so important

I usually dont like to bitch but ...I just wasted over an hour of my time pming back and forth with someone who refuses to get a hobby phone ..I gave him my address and very good directions on how to get to me ..I even sat outside when he said he was close , I was right in front of my building waiting for him then I get another pm saying hes out front really ? so was I , right in front of the building number I had given him and still nothing ..then about 15 minutes later I see what I am assuming is him pull out of the drive way across the street from where I told him I was and speed away pissed ..now is this my fault ?

I gave him all the info he needed I even sat outside and told him where I was ..what did I do wrong here ? you know on a second note if he would have gotten out of his car like most of my guys do and stood next to it I would have recognized him as we have met before but he didnt .
Sorry that happened to you sweetie. I'm glad I finally got myself a hobby phone.
Not your fault and you did nothing wrong hon
Thank you babe.. C'est la vie on to the next lol ...

That guy was just a time-wasting douchebag from the beginning. He's probably a stalker. That basically counts as ncns. What's his handle?
Like we were talking about the other night, assholes.
Seems you did more than most ladies do. I'm not sure what his plan was but from your side of story. You did nothing wrong... IMHO
That guy was just a time-wasting douchebag from the beginning. He's probably a stalker. That basically counts as ncns. What's his handle? Originally Posted by coolaid
+1....name the cocksmoker....but def not your fault if he's too fucking cheap to get a hobby phone. Jesus H Fuck
Definitely not on you Allison...your tcb is top notch and it really aint that complicated to get to your spot. Hobby phones should be SOP, so consider yourself fortunate that you didn't have to suffer through however long you scheduled with that imbecile.

If he was that bad at following directions just imagine the sack (bed).
I still dont have a cell but I will always show up for the pussy,,I can follow directions also,,I love a woman that tells what and how to do it..lol....I figure if she likes it so will I......

Next time that happens to you Allison,,,PM ME...lol..
You did nothing wrong. If he can't follow directions, his loss.
you definetely did more than many girls would do. I wouldn't sweat it but you should let us know who this idiot is so we can add him to our long list of DNS... Let's say it's deff his loss. You are highly reviewed on this board so I'm sure that he totally lost! LOL!!
Hobby phones are cheap and he really missed out. His fault and his loss.