Drama Posters Score Again.....

lol I have to laugh at the whiners, because whether they continue to post on threads by people they claim they have on ignore, or they create threads to complain about them, it's a win.......
Hate if you want, but there have been no nights go by without a single post.
In fact not more then 10 minutes goes by without activity.
That's what we bring to the board that you can't possibly do without dragging our names into it.
Bwahahahahahahahaha
and the Whispy fluffers are on high alert creating useless new threads as well. Aint life grand?
I'm here to fuck and meet people that like to fuck. I could give a shit about anything else on this site. I view a lot of these peacocks the same way I do Geraldo Rivera. People watch them because they enjoy watching them make asses out of themselves. They're like The Kardashian's of eccie.
Budgirl55 the biggest fluffer on the board!
Budgirl55 the biggest fluffer on the board! Originally Posted by WyldemanATX
it's ok Wylde. I know your still sad. according to Whispass..

"Depending on what it is I will either assign it to Rocker Rick to humiliate them, Still Looking to make fun of them, or I wil take it upon myself to educate them....."

So RR is the humilator
Sl is the degrader
Whispy is the edumacator
F2C is the intern

I'm sure he'll have a job for you.... reacharounder has a nice ring to it.
Oh how sweet Budfairy101 has a man crush on so many here. He even gives them pet names.

... just as I was thinking about getting cable/satellite for entertainment ...
the Co-Ed section lights up again....
and the Whispy fluffers are on high alert creating useless new threads as well. Aint life grand? Originally Posted by budman33
And yet here you are posting, my words are true, and you complainers are looking more and more ridiculous.
keep telling yourself that.
quote----I'm here to fuck and meet people that like to fuck!

THREAD WINNER!!!

{I luv that attitude baby}