A beer Budman? Sure

But how about sharing what has brought you back after such a long period where you seem to have found nirvana away form the need to interact with us here?

You can share it over a beer if you like or here. It might help others to know.
IDC, he's back, that says it all
Maybe we should care though. He's a bro right?

For whatever reason he found a way out of this place he seemed to not care for and is now back.

Maybe he needs a shoulder or to bend an ear? Maybe he has an ex we can all grudgefuck for him....

Some of us are a bit self absorbed at times.... I just realized that no one has asked Budman33 about Budman33.....
Sure, Could have just PM'd me though but ... ok. I won't share all my secrets to happiness but I will certainly give you some. Where you wanna go? please don't say P10.
He missed me!
IDC, he's back, that says it all Originally Posted by fun2come
To be fair it was probably you, SL and Rick. you bumped so many old threads and I started taking a gander to see what all the fuss was about. Then I saw posts of mine, scratched my head, and said.. shit I haven't posted on this silly board in years..whats this all about...

Then I wanted to test the mettle and forum skill of the self proclaimed champions of the board, but alas as usual the followers are only good at following. not so good at posting...the more things change the more things stay the same, ya know?

He missed me! Originally Posted by WyldemanATX
Who ???
Wylde gets no respect. the more things change, the more things stay the same.
Maybe we should care though. He's a bro right? Originally Posted by Whispers
To be fair it was probably you, SL and Rick. you bumped so many old threads and I started taking a gander to see what all the fuss was about. Then I saw posts of mine, scratched my head, and said.. shit I haven't posted on this silly board in years..whats this all about...

Then I wanted to test the mettle and forum skill of the self proclaimed champions of the board, but alas as usual the followers are only good at following. not so good at posting...the more things change the more things stay the same, ya know?

Originally Posted by budman33
You're welcome!
Maybe we should care though. He's a bro right?

For whatever reason he found a way out of this place he seemed to not care for and is now back.

Maybe he needs a shoulder or to bend an ear? Maybe he has an ex we can all grudgefuck for him....

Some of us are a bit self absorbed at times.... I just realized that no one has asked Budman33 about Budman33..... Originally Posted by Whispers
"Maybe he has an ex we can all grudgefuck for him...."

Do what?
Ain't you all 'bout the hawt young fresh pussy?
What you doin' takin' sloppy seconds?
Sure, Could have just PM'd me though but ... ok. I won't share all my secrets to happiness but I will certainly give you some. Where you wanna go?

please don't say P10. Originally Posted by budman33
You cant go in by yourself?
Sure, Could have just PM'd me though but ... ok. I won't share all my secrets to happiness but I will certainly give you some. Where you wanna go? please don't say P10. Originally Posted by budman33
Some of us get together at Twin Peaks every month or two..... There are a few Lobby bars that make for convenient meet depending on where I might be tapping someone..... What day of the week is best and what part of town?
any day and any part usually fine. As long as I'm not in San Antonio or Houston visiting customers, my calendar is fairly open.