Warming Up!

Here comes this Dallas weather so I hope everyone is going to be prepared.
Happy New Year to all!
Not hobby related. Moved to correct forum
How is it warming up when winter just got started?

Never mind I just remembered that's hooker logic.

Let me guess its freezing in July.
Not hobby related. Moved to correct forum Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Not digging that new Admiral Giggle avatar....it's a swing and miss.
Not digging that new Admiral Giggle avatar....it's a swing and miss. Originally Posted by ahab11
Yeah, not a lot of thumbs up from the masses. May have to go back to the Monty Python Black Knight avatar.
Not digging that new Admiral Giggle avatar....it's a swing and miss. Originally Posted by ahab11
Yeah, not a lot of thumbs up from the masses. May have to go back to the Monty Python Black Knight avatar. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
AG consider going back to the Gary Busey avatar, that was epic all others not so much.
How is it warming up when winter just got started? Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
People tend to warm up during the winter time by like, you know, bundling up in jackets, ear muffs, scarfs, boots, sitting by the fire, hot chocolate, SEX, etc...Kinda like we tend to prefer cooling down in July by losing clothes, hitting the beach and raiding multiple 7-Eleven locations on July 11th for free Slurpees.

Good grief, board communications shouldn't be so difficult and territorial. No doubt in my mind that *some* people on these boards actually pee on their preferred devices to mark their territory while grunting "unga-unga"

For me, I hope we get one of those multi-day spells of a good winter happening with decent snow and sub-freezing temps.
I’m from Russia guys so the winter here is nothing to me ��
I’m from Russia guys so the winter here is nothing to me �� Originally Posted by Keylaa
States in the South, like Texas, typically get sub-freezing 10F (-12C) for a few days every year. Unlike the 4 months of -20F (-28C) in your hometown. Since we get 4 months of 100F in the summer, you can appreciate why we think that everything under 40F is bitter cold.

On another note, ever think of having a Gallery in your profile? Just a thought.
i'd say it's a swing and a hit.
think about where that 3rd thumbs-up is cumming from :^}
Never met a lady from Russia. Might be an interesting experience. How long you staying in Dallas?