Me, My, and the Abuse of Capitalization

Ok, I just saw the Ms. Jewels post and went to her website and found another chronic offender of the English language. Granted she has not bestowed upon herself the postion of Queen, or elevated herself to Goddesshood. But she still uses We, Me, Mine, etc.

Wtf? Just where do these dominants get off on abusing My language and misusing capitalization? Where the fuck is the language police? Did someone leave Miss Manners all tied up again so she can't correct these errant dominants?

But somewhat seriously, what goes through a dominant's mind to think that the role of being the dominant automatically elevates them to being better than submissives? I've met submissives who are 10 times better and more caring people than some dominants (i.e. assholely asshats) will ever be. To be fair, there are a number of submissives who are just as guilty, though they use lower case (except Goreans, who use 3rd person..argh!).

Anybody wanna share an opinion (aside from the obvious of some people who get off on being humiliated and talked down to) of why this is?
I don't find that my dominance is somehow enhanced by the misuse of pronouns. I enjoy abusing willing subs, not the English language. Sure, it's obnoxious, but as is so often the case when we're discussing the highly personal nature of erotic preference, to each T/their own. Best to live and let live (and silently judge) .
What about Dom/sub or sub/Dom??? What to do!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!
I don't find that my dominance is somehow enhanced by the misuse of pronouns. I enjoy abusing willing subs, not the English language. Sure, it's obnoxious, but as is so often the case when we're discussing the highly personal nature of erotic preference, to each T/their own. Best to live and let live (and silently judge) . Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella
Oh, I'm not judging, at least not in the "i'm better than you" sense" I'm quite aware of everyone is different.

I suppose the one area I would "judge" anyone would have to be in the arena of superiority based upon gender, preferences or role in the lifestyle. I'm just trying to understand how someone arrives at such a position. Course I'm really old school... you respect the rank, not the person holding it until they prove they are worthy of your respect.