I’m Coming Home , New Here Say Hi

Hey Love's
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 928CA2FD-3B2C-426E-87EF-3E5F2D329BD3.jpeg (440.9 KB, 252 views)
Damn!!!! Drop a number so I can pull up.
  • BLM69
  • 07-08-2023, 04:32 PM
I like this picture, a smile would be great
You look sexy as hell beloved welcome home.
Donation is at a great price point. Doesn't kiss. Not comfortable to her according to her. Didn't ask about bbbj. I'm guessing if kissing ain't there it's no reason to ask about the rest. Guys we collectively have got to send these street walkers back to the streets. We do GFE around here. Close your eyes open your mouth. Kiss. I don't like uomo, uno cards, but I would kiss him for 200hr
No kissing guys or reluctant kissing so please be warned. This ain't monopoly money. We have got to look out for each other
I’ll start the bidding at four Jackson’s, sorry, just not my preference.
I said I didn’t do deep French kissing love and I apologized for it once again , im sorry I wasn’t for you
  • pxmcc
  • 07-09-2023, 12:25 PM
hi Amber. Welcome home.

gents, lets not turn Coed back into the Coliseum. just because she's not for you-or me-doesn't mean you should be rude.
Welcome back Amber! Have fun and stay cool!
Hey Love's
Originally Posted by AmberRoss777
Welcome Back Home Hon!

Your Pussy, Your Decision

I Wish You Success, Stay Well, Stay Safe and Happy Hobbying!
Welcome Ma'am . A wise man also told me my money, my rules!
Welcome Ma'am . A wise man also told me my money, my rules! Originally Posted by Pitroom
Is that the same man that taught you to spread lies to devalue another person ?
Welcome to the site. Don't know why all the shade, based on your recent review you have an extensive menu. 🍼
Welcome.