lord abbot slander

yes i was slandered by lord abbot for absolutely no reason, he has been trying to contact me for weeks and i finally was able to meet him, and because he wanted more than we had discussed he completely slandered my name, and had a few friends join in also . please be aware, please don't believe everything a random one person says just because they aren't able to take advantage of you, also make sure youre valuables are put away i had some valuebles go missing.
  • L.A.
  • 10-08-2015, 12:42 PM
What part of his review was slander?
What did he ask for that wasn't agreed to?
  • grean
  • 10-08-2015, 01:00 PM
Technically since his alleged defamation of you are in print and technically not spoken, its libel.

He said your looks are accurate but your ad wasn't & gave you a "No" recommendation. He listed Non GFE, 1 minute CBJ, and greek as activities. You didn't do greek or what? How is he lying?

please elaborate.
Wow, you're SO pissed at him you felt the need to mention him in your weekly ad:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...879&highlight=
Wow, you're SO pissed at him you felt the need to mention him in your weekly ad:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...879&highlight= Originally Posted by slubby
Girl you are shooting yourself in the foot. Don't go Plaxico on us. You are bringing attention to a situation most would not have seen.
I never get in the middle of things but that guy has been good to me so I have no idea why he would slander anyone. He is as goofy as me I don't see him saying anything to hurt anyone.
Girl you are shooting yourself in the foot. Don't go Plaxico on us. You are bringing attention to a situation most would not have seen. Originally Posted by Boltfan
She is shooting herself in both feet. But I'm sure in her mind, she feels justified.
Instead of just a thread bringing it to everyone's attention you now include it in you ad - this will be good for business.

I always respect the No review that either doesn't get a reply or just admits they didn't connect. Now she just looks bitter and has removed the doubt anyone had.

Edit - she's hot - is she Catholic?
not very bright to come on saying lord abbot slandered you.. then suggest he stole from you without coming right out and accusing him..
  • BLM69
  • 10-08-2015, 03:14 PM
OUCH!

Thanks for bringing that negative review to my attention. Unless you can come up with a reasonable defense or explanation for your side I'm inclined to believe Lord Abbot. Why would he lie?
You're going to have to provide detail. What libelous statement did he make? Otherwise, it sounds like bullshit and water sour grapes.
Well we are waiting?
Seems like everyone who commented in your review has seen you and had the same experience. I don't see how that is slander, it's just dudes giving their honest feedback. Lord dude has 50 reviews and you have about 5-6 so it appears as though you are on the short end here and just trying to do damage control so you can get more takers before you have to improve your game.