So why is the idiot jihad eflecting so vigorously?

Come of shitheels... Twitler is a disaster.

Your experiment has failed,

The world is in chaos,

And you're still dipshits.

I suppose ECCIE is as good as you can do.

Pathetic.
what are you talking about shit heel?

The world is in chaos,

Pathetic. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Motherfucker, PLEASE try to write proper English.

It's hard enough debating an idiot. Debating an ignorant, illiterate idiot is just unbearable.

GET YOUR FUCKING SHT TOGETHER JIM, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Physician, heal thyself.

The world is in chaos....

The "Closet Muzzie Experiment" lasted 96 months....Mister Trump's been on the job a tad over 4 months.

Time to get over it, loser..........as of today's date, "The Triumph Effect" is gonna last another 2,783 days. That said; piece of advice: recall the words whispered in your ear by your boyfriend as he saddles up behind you..."Just relax, bitch....and try to enjoy it, k.....?"

The world is in chaos,

Deal with it you Zionist asshole.

Jim
The silver lining in the cloud is Hillary is not The President of The United States..l
Trump is more popular at this point in his presidency than Bill Clinton was in 1993.

I'm working on a musical about Hillary Clinton. I'm calling it "STENCH".
It starts with an imprisoned Hillary complete with stylish orange jump suit recounting her life for an interviewer:

Act 1, scene 1: Hillary as a little girl in Oak Park (a suburb of Chicago), IL professing her love for Barry Goldwater and her "hidden" desire to be president herself someday. We meet her awful brothers, family, and the ghost of Al Capone. Hillary sings "Wait Till They get a Load of Me".
Act 1, scene 2: Hillary goes to college finds her other "hidden" desires; left wing politics, Saul Alinsky, and Ethel her roommate. We meet the ghost of Alinsky who has been condemned to hell for eternity. Hillary sings "Hidden Desires".
Act 1, scene 3: Hillary meets this guy Bill every girl has been talking about. His a sexist pig but he has potential if he is handled correctly. Hillary goes to Arkansas and meets a swarm of beautiful, classy ex-girlfriends of Bill. Hillary puts Bill's testicles in her "lock box". Hillary sings "He needs Me more than I need Him".
Act 1, scene 4: Hillary runs Bill's campaign for Congress and he loses. They hire a professional for his run at Attorney General and they win. Hillary and Bill sing "Send in the Jews".
Act 1, scene 5: Bill rapes Jaunita Broadderick. Hillary sings "A Political Wife".
End Act 1.