State: Florida
Address: 9th
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: read details
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: black hair, tied up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5/3-5/4, probably B cup, nice ass to grab on, pretty decent looking.
Recommendation: Yes
Pretty much all your gonna get around here is the rub n tug there may be some form of extra but you got to play your cards just right and possible extra after multiple rounds??
Some girls first times is just happy ending, but moon does have several girls that rotate through that offer FS. The second time you go again put the condom in plain view and some of the girls at Moon play the ”I don't do that” but really just want to see how high a donation you offer before saying yes for the first time of FS. If you want full service from the start hit up the AMP off raceway in Ft. Walton there is no playing the ”I don't do that”. FS tips range from 150-200 if they try pushing for more don't, give them the sad face and say come on. Honestly I think they like the negotiation but whatever you work out that is your price everytime you go from. They are good at remembering who paid what even if it's been a while since you last went.
Ive never been to any in Ft walton. Ive been going to 331 spa in defuniak. What exactly is the name of the one your referring to off raceway. I heard there were 3 or 4 there.
as i walked out she said come see me again, I told her flat out no thanks.