Ruby. At 21

I called today and was going to schedule but they said Ruby is back tomorrow.

Can anyone confirm that?
Hold on a minute and I'll call them and see if they tell me the same thing
Hold on a minute and I'll call them and see if they tell me the same thing Originally Posted by ntxguy
Haha. I have been told I er the phones girl Is there but when I go there suddenly she is busy try her instead. It was not this place but I see where he is coming from.
this is funny. Hard to believe how many of you guys go to this place literally daily. Just makes me wonder how many cocks roll through that place every day
  • Srm
  • 01-13-2023, 05:28 PM
I can confirm ruby was there today
At 300 a pop times X mongers = About as much money as we have sent Ukraine.
I finally went there today! LOL I should have asked the girl her name so I could review her LOL That place is a trip!
Ruby is definitely there.
I finally went there today! LOL I should have asked the girl her name so I could review her LOL That place is a trip! Originally Posted by cage196
Give a description of her and I'm sure one of the boys from the promotions department can identify her. I for one would love to see your review.
She was probably 5'2 pooch stomach, pretty face but not my type. She was wearing a paige boy sailer dress kind of like this: https://www.yesstyle.com/en/aigan-sh...pid.1048819379

when you go there can you ask for a line up or you just get what you get? also she was covered, no touching her asshole. No Daty. I could hear some other mongers in the other rooms being so fucking loud talking.
Great. Hopefully someone chimes in with a name
She was probably 5'2 pooch stomach, pretty face but not my type. She was wearing a paige boy sailer dress kind of like this: https://www.yesstyle.com/en/aigan-sh...pid.1048819379

when you go there can you ask for a line up or you just get what you get? also she was covered, no touching her asshole. No Daty. I could hear some other mongers in the other rooms being so fucking loud talking. Originally Posted by cage196
Oh man that would be disappointing. Thanks for the heads up.
Great. Hopefully someone chimes in with a name Originally Posted by ntxguy
Megatoad is your man - he is Mr. 21 Spa. Same with Kittchat. They've both seen many girls there, so one of them should have some insight.