Seeking advice about my rates/volume

Ok, this might be a little bit like asking the barber if you need a haircut but alas, I can't think of any other place to ask such a question...so, here I am!

My current rate of $300 per hr and $200 for every additional hour gets me roughly 1 client a day on the 3 days a week I'm available(Fri-Sun).

I've heard some murmurs that my current rate structure is not working in my best interest and I would certainly like to make more money-who wouldn't?

So, should I lower my rate and see more people? Lower my rate but only see multi-hours? Keep my rate the same but start posting ads everywhere?

Guys(specifically guys that are attracted to me on some level and would consider becoming my client- if I'm not your type then your opinion on this subject is not really gonna be helpful since for all I know the guys who wanna spend time with me have a totally different mindset than you): at what point does the sweetness of a really cheap rate make you pass up seeing a girl because you become disgusted by the idea of sloppy seconds(or fourths, fifths etc)?

Strictly for shits and giggles what would you suggest my rate should be to maximize profit without turning off the types of guys that would be interested in seeing someone like me in the first place?

My stats and other pertinent info:

I'm 5'7 about 133 lbs, b cup, about average looks in the face,very very soft white skin (unless I spray tan like I did in that one lingerie pic on my showcase), dark hair, blue eyes. No stretch marks anywhere at all, 1 tattoo on ankle, only 1 scar-it's on my foot, moderate amount of cellulite on my butt.

You can get a general idea of services offered from my reviews and listed on my P411 profile. I've never been with any of the providers here so I don't know what I'm like in comparison. Let's assume I'm about average. My TCB is at about an A- in my opinion and I do quickly give references.

I'd add that if you grade on an eccie curve some people find me reasonably intelligent and low drama.

______________________________ ______________________________

So guys, given all that info what do you think I should charge in Austin?

I realize I'm asking for it but please be gentle- I am a girl and I might cry.
Reya , my personal limit is 250 because I like a cushion to be able to throw in a gratuity. Your attractiveness doesn't really factor in to me. I have never seen your face , but your pics are very nice. It doesn't have anything to do with what you feel your services are worth. It's more what I am personally willing to pay for P4P. If your looking for more volume you might take this into consideration. If you played for 250 I would schedule for the 3rd in a heartbeat. Just my opinion, with all due respect.
Reya, so much depends on you. Are you happy with 1 customer a day for the 3 days you work? It sounds like you want to increase volume somewhat. I'm sure there's not a 100% correlation between price and volume, but the % is up there. If I'm going to spend $300 an hour on a provider, she will have to have something going for her that the $200 or even $250 an hour provider does not offer.

There are probably a limited number of guys who will spend $300 an hour for any woman so you have to reconcile yourself to that fact. The only time I've paid $300 an hour was through an amazing agency. For me, $250 is the highest I would go and she would have to be on the upper tier of providers for me to spend that much when there are many hot women in the $200 range.

Good luck to you in making your decision!
Thanks for your response...hopefully a few other guys will be brave enough to comment and with any luck they will be as tactful as you were too.

I'm a little confused about attractiveness not factoring in for you though? So you'd happily pay the same price for either me, a quadruple amputee drag queen, or a supermodel? Or are you saying as long as a girl is at least average looking(in your opinion) you will happily pay 250 if all other things are acceptable?
If the provider is somewhat attractive I am willing to go 250. But as Speedracerxxx stated there are some very attractive providers under that . So if I can have just as much fun for less I am going to. Please don't think that I'm tight it's not that, just a personal level I am willing to do for something that last an hour. I have paid 300 on 5 occasions and didn't regret it,but did not feel there was any difference in what was being provided.
So you'd happily pay the same price for either me, a quadruple amputee drag queen, Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
I find this comment very offensive to the hard working amputee provider population. Handjobs are twice as strenuous for them!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=365298
one mans 300 is another mans 150... ..

What are you wanting?

for me I dont not mind spending 300 an hour but you better come with your A game, because I expect just about 45-60 minutes of BCD at that price point, especially if you are only seeing 1 guy a day..

Here is a good example of price.. Mia of Westlake charged $325 an hour 10 years ago.. I happily paid this fee over and over and over, even though most gals then were 200-250

she was mid 40 to late 40's, attractive, but her BCD was non stop,.no holes barred, if your time started at 3pm she gave it her all for the next 60 minutes!!!

that is what I expect for 3+ bills... I say keep your price the same and give it your all ( :
*edited so no one gets the false impression I'm a meanie*

Ha, the offer still stands though Elephant

I find this comment very offensive to the hard working amputee provider population. Handjobs are twice as strenuous for them!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=365298 Originally Posted by Elephant
Wait...you mean doing BCD for at least 45 minutes of the hour isn't standard procedure for every one?

As for "no holes barred"...I'm saving my anal virginity for true love, sorry.

one mans 300 is another mans 150... ..

What are you wanting?

for me I dont not mind spending 300 an hour but you better come with your A game, because I expect just about 45-60 minutes of BCD at that price point, especially if you are only seeing 1 guy a day..

Here is a good example of price.. Mia of Westlake charged $325 an hour 10 years ago.. I happily paid this fee over and over and over, even though most gals then were 200-250

she was mid 40 to late 40's, attractive, but her BCD was non stop,.no holes barred, if your time started at 3pm she gave it her all for the next 60 minutes!!!

that is what I expect for 3+ bills... I say keep your price the same and give it your all ( : Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I'm very reluctant to shell out $$$ for a first visit. As some have mentioned, if the service is exceptional, it may be worth it. Problem is how do you know? I find that tastes are different. One person may think you're the bomb another may not.

FWIW - if you were to drop your rate, I still wouldn't call I like petite - the shorter the better.
If the provider is somewhat attractive I am willing to go 250. But as Speedracerxxx stated there are some very attractive providers under that . So if I can have just as much fun for less I am going to. Please don't think that I'm tight it's not that, just a personal level I am willing to do for something that last an hour. I have paid 300 on 5 occasions and didn't regret it,but did not feel there was any difference in what was being provided. Originally Posted by rockerrick
yep. $50 less is still $50 saved. Above that needs to be something really special. Had the pleasure of a Penthouse Centerfold in Vegas sometime ago and paid a lot more than $300, but knew what I was getting and had no problem with the pricetag. Would I do it again..? Nope.
Wait...you mean doing BCD for at least 45 minutes of the hour isn't standard procedure for every one?

As for "no holes barred"...I'm saving my anal virginity for true love, sorry. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
haha!!..
I am detecting your sarcasm...

I would say half the Providers are to lazy and want you to "hurry up and cum for me baby", they do not want to work for 30 min let alone an hour....blah, blah, blah......if you give it your all for 45-60 min sans greek so be it.. you would be worth 300 in my book......
I am also not one who is hung up on looks per se.. as long as the girl is cute to me, and she has enthusiasm.. lets sail!

another one of my retired ATF's was Tiffani,, that girl loved it for the whole hour too,, no greek either...

no worries on your starfish I understand....
I see what you're saying about $300 being a lot for a first visit but at the same time I don't think most guys are going to respond well to the price going UP if they decide to repeat. So what's a gal to do?

Oh and fair enough about your size preferences, I'm definitely not what you are looking for.

I'm very reluctant to shell out $$$ for a first visit. As some have mentioned, if the service is exceptional, it may be worth it. Problem is how do you know? I find that tastes are different. One person may think you're the bomb another may not.

FWIW - if you were to drop your rate, I still wouldn't call I like petite - the shorter the better. Originally Posted by cckid2006
Reya,

The brave one is you for seeking this feedback in public.

As others have noted, $300/hr is at or beyond the limit that a lot of guys are willing to pay (I never have, which isn't to say that I won't). It also seems, from my unscientific survey, to be at the high end of the Austin provider bell curve - to be sure, there are some ladies at $350+, but they are in the tail of the curve. Yet, you self describe as "average". Now, I suspect that you are under-selling yourself, but that is not a recipe for revenue maximization. Personally, I would have to have reason to expect something pretty special to go to the $300 price point - and I already feel that the ladies I see at a lower rate are quite special.

I also note that, at your current average volume, lowering your rate to $250 and taking just one more appointment per week would net you about an 11% increase in gross income (multi-hour appointments will change that math - not knowing how large a component of your business they are, I don't know how they fit into this equation). My guess is that your potential volume would increase by more than that.

It all depends on what you want, how many appointments you want to take in a week, and how much income you want to generate.

I'm a low-volume hobbyist, so take this with a grain of salt; my to-do list is longer than I'm ever likely to get to. But at $225 or $250, you'd be more likely to be on it. I'm also far more likely to repeat at that rate.

To the "attractiveness" question - so long as I find you reasonably attractive, attitude, personality, and service level become the key factors.
So, several thoughts occur to me. While you are not EXACTLY my type, after having avoided you in fun for 6-months, I finally fell prey to the Reya Sunshine wit, humor and sparkling personality a couple of months ago. And, I would repeat but for a few things that really have nothing to do with you. There are a few things that are related to you though as well. First, it has nothing to do with price or rate. Its the 3-days that you are available, they are the worst days of the week for me. So a lot married guys are NOT available on weekends starting Friday. Second, the rate. I wonder what your most regular clients are in fact effectively paying... Do you give boyfriend rates? Do you allow extra time for your favorite guys? So what are they effectively paying on the average per hour? That's a good place to start as far as perception of worth by the "type" of guys that likes you. Maybe the type of guys that like you want to do 90 minutes or 2 hours, especially if they are attracted to your conversational competence. So, maybe you offer 90-minute special which is not as good as your best boyfriend rates but much better than your rack rate. just one opinion.