SAINTS

Hell yeah, it's time for the season to kick off!!! How many of y'all are going to the game? How many wins do y'all think we'll get this season? I am soooo looking forward to watching our boys finish the job they started on Kiln's finest

For the record, I predict an 11-5 or 10-6 season. As for the playoffs, I'll wait & see how the season shapes up.
I predict 11 - 5. The momentum of the team is really riding on tonight's game. If we can beat the Vikings I think we are in very good position. The Saints need to have that stigma of winning the Superbowl was just a fluke, off their back. All off season we have heard how the kick, Favre's dumb pass, and penalty got us into the big game. I always reply our stellar team got us into the big game, as we earned home field advantage throughout playoffs, we beat the crap out of Arizona and created 5 turnovers in the Minnesota game. I think the team needs to put down this it was all "pure luck" crap by beating the pants off of Minnesota tonight.

Farve on the ground!!!

I will be there tonight, got a nice offer for my tkts but said no dice!!!
I will be at the quarter watching!

go saints...kick ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll be in the dome! What a game it's going to be.

This season -- I say we go 12 - 4.

Who Dat?!

I hope Farve doesn't get hurt too badly.......I'd hate to see him retire after game one!
I hope Farve doesn't get hurt too badly.......I'd hate to see him retire after game one![/quote]

boooooooo...lol
I'll be in the dome! What a game it's going to be.

This season -- I say we go 12 - 4.

Who Dat?!

I hope Farve doesn't get hurt too badly.......I'd hate to see him retire after game one! Originally Posted by NOLA_Dude

I can't imagine the NFL without Favre......because he won't let us!!!!

Somebody is going to finish his a** this year,the Saints are up first,knock him out of the park!!!
im think 12 wins....favre wont make it throght the season....
touchdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who dat!!!!!!
Minnesota keeps droppin' and we keep pickin' em up! Geaux SAINTS!!!
Watchin the game with my black & gold Who Dat Cat!
kitty says- "Come on Saints!"
WHO DAT??? The Saints WIN!!!!!!! WOO HOO!
What a pretty 'kitty'!
Thank You New Orleans.The dreaded Vi-Queens are 0-1 and Favre looked like what he is ...An old man trying to play a young man's game! He needs to take some notes from that great philosopher,"Dirty Harry." "A man's got to know his limitations!"
Thanks Nic- I heard your kitty is verrrrry pretty too! wink wink Meow!
Murf- Im lovin me some Dirty Harry !!!!!
AMC was playing Clint's movies tonight! Why thank you Miss Christy! Purrrrr.....