Sexy Eyes

Which Provider has or gives the best sexy Eyes when giving their Client a BJ.
Which Provider has or gives the best sexy Eyes when giving their Client a BJ. Originally Posted by Stiffy008
Can't see them cause mine are usually closed. When they're open, I watch their mouth.
That is probably one of the most frequent compliments I get. My favorite quote was the guy who looked down at me and said "wow, you give great eye!" LOL

My eyes have been compared to both Betty Davis and Linda Carter. I"ve always felt that my eyes were one of my best features, and the compliments I've received on them bear that out.
Yored89 (Roxy) made fantastic use of her eyes during our session.
I agree Sins... great eye contact!

;-)
IDK, When I get blown her booty is usually covering my face
The sexiest eyes are the one's teared over, blood shot. and mascara running from a nice deep throated face fucking...

Damn I miss Kaylen.
The sexiest eyes are the one's teared over, blood shot. and mascara running from a nice deep throated face fucking... . Originally Posted by Pilsen
Hell yea! When giving an intense bj it does leave my eyes teared up, nose running and me all out of breathe! Makeup all smeared and face sweating! LOL!
Me too, Gemma ;-) But I definitely have some sexy eyes! Another one I like is Mary Magdalene! She's very sensual in the doubles we have done!
IDK, When I get blown her booty is usually covering my face Originally Posted by bluegrana
So your saying she has brown eye or eyes. lol
So your saying she has brown eye or eyes. lol Originally Posted by Stiffy008
No dude, I am talking about this new position that I invented called ninety six. I am pretty sure someone lame will plagiarize this idea and change its name or whatever
my eyes are usually rolled back in my head, when given an awesome bj, so I have not really noticed.
Sins has beautiful eyes!
Yored89 (Roxy) made fantastic use of her eyes during our session. Originally Posted by MrLarue
THANK YOU SWEETIE!
I agree Sins... great eye contact!

;-) Originally Posted by BobsAlias

I agree! However, Sins has even better tongue and lip contact!

Charlie