Ladies, Do You Dare To Be Unbare?

• jan-w
  • 02-23-2014, 08:18 PM
I've noticed in other boards across Eccie that some providers are contemplating eschewing the razor and wax and letting nature take it's course. Celebrities like Cameron Diaz are also declaring their unshaven status.

Have any KC ladies given thought to a nicely trimmed bush? Do you think it could hurt your business or possibly bring in some new customers who may not have otherwise seen you?

I would guess that the majority of guys still favor bare but would a classic 70's Playboy bush like the one in the picture below keep you from seeing an ATF or a newcomer who looks interesting?

Are there any ladies in KC that still sport hair? I think Bobby Upside has a landing strip and Tia Travels visits here occasionally but other than those 2, I'm not aware of any others.

Attached Images File Type: jpg normal_1978_04_Pamela_Jean_Bryant_Playboy_Centerfold.jpg (25.9 KB, 471 views)
A Little Hair Is Fine Not To Much
I don't like hair down there, makes me feel like I'm not clean or something lol I have kept it bare down there as long as I can remember
I know TopekaRain, has a nice small patch of hair. I was surprised when I first saw her, she said she cant do the fully bald look. It was my first time with a lady that still had hair down low, It was quite nice for a change. Its actually similar to the above photo you posted

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=223440
I like my little landing strip. I keep it nicely trimmed.
I like my little landing strip. I keep it nicely trimmed. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Hmm cant wait to see it again, yummy
I much prefer hardwood floors over carpeting.
I have to keep a little bush, I just don't think totally bare looks right on a grown woman. I keep the playground smooth as a whistle, but I keep more than a landing strip, less than a bush up top.
I have to keep a little bush, I just don't think totally bare looks right on a grown woman. I keep the playground smooth as a whistle, but I keep more than a landing strip, less than a bush up top. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
I understand what you are saying... I have seriously considered laser, but decided not to because in a few more years I may change my mind! I do think it looks good on some ladies, I just never could get used to it.
Im sure it looks hot on you sins!
I grew in a small landing strip about a month or two ago. Guess I didn't give it much thought as to if anyone would like or hate it.

I had looked at some old photos of me from seven years ago noticing I had a landing strip back then. I thought that sounds fun to have again for something new and different.

I just figured most people who see me/would see me probably like me for more reasons than just a bare snatch (or at least that's what I keep telling myself lol).

I personally would not like to have as much hair on me as the girl in your picture above, but on some other girl I wouldn't mind that much hair as long as I don't get any stuck in my teeth or throat. Pubic Hair to me seems kind of dirty... Dirty in a good way
A provider once shared her crabs with me. Since then, less is better in the hair department is my preference.
Hmm wonder if a lady would consider a heart shape patch or a patch that has a design to it. Or a landing strip in the shape of an arrow pointing down lol
A provider once shared her crabs with me. Since then, less is better in the hair department is my preference. Originally Posted by lacrew_2000
Aaahhhh SICK!! I hope you bleached your dick and balls.
Aaahhhh SICK!! I hope you bleached your dick and balls. Originally Posted by Gemma34
ouch to crabs and bleach!! that would suck lol
What hurts the most, is using an ice pick to stab those little freaking crabs.
Followed with lighter fluid.

Hair "down there" could also be used to cover up the scabs. Gross