URL / Website: No website
City: Bryant
State: Arkansas
Address: 23247 S. I-30 Bryant Plaza , Bryant, Arkansas
Activities: Boredom, very light massage, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Black curly shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She was kind of thick, not fat sort of big bone type frame. Small breast, natural at the Y, homily looking, hard to understand English.
Recommendation: No
This is spot on brother. I went yesterday afternoon and might have been the one you we’re waiting on to leave. My assessment was also the same- I don’t mind going back and giving the shop a second chance, but not until they have staffed up. The lady tried twice to upsell me and she simply wasn’t worth the effort to be honest. And exact as you said, in the absence of Rose I so hoped this place would fill that void but no; not even close.
This is spot on brother. I went yesterday afternoon and might have been the one you we’re waiting on to leave. My assessment was also the same- I don’t mind going back and giving the shop a second chance, but not until they have staffed up. The lady tried twice to upsell me and she simply wasn’t worth the effort to be honest. And exact as you said, in the absence of Rose I so hoped this place would fill that void but no; not even close. Originally Posted by Bubba_3000
Yeah, big disappointment. It is one thing to do an up sell, then do the up sell and don’t deliver is another thing. We will just have to wait and see on this place.
You might consider revisiting the Garden. Under certain conditions you can have an incredibly experience there with only L1. Just a recommendation. Think I will make Garden my regular until something better pops up.